Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

thanks for sharing Cassey! its "amazing" so much fun! think I might do this with Megan~! she loves the amazing race!

just ordered some of our gifts cards!

one for Megan end of school congratulations!
one for Megan for extra pixie dust spending $
one for me for my spending $

and each a new pair of Disney pj pants! they are on sale for $15 at the online Disney store!!!

double check my budget savings and getting there, have about 1/2 of our food $$ saved, everything else is already covered :yay:

Finally made a bank run and paid off our room ressie!:cool1: Added more to food budget, we are about 2/3 there.

Lisa, great idea for end of the year congrats to Megan. I will be doing the same for Julia. Disney PJ pants might be on my list....;)

Finally made a bank run and paid off our room ressie!:cool1: Added more to food budget, we are about 2/3 there.

Lisa, great idea for end of the year congrats to Megan. I will be doing the same for Julia. Disney PJ pants might be on my list....;)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I got a mickey pair and one with mickey and minnie! not sure which one she'll want, I'll take the other! just need to get a pink and red t-shirt to go with them!

those turned out great Cassey! what fun! thanks for sharing your links!

Your welcome! Had to do something while I was waiting for Josh to text me last night.;)

good idea to keep busy! did he make it home yet?

I am definitely going to do the Epcot one, thinking on the other ones, will be something fun for us to do on our second week together!

okay so how do I edit things???? can't figure it out
when you did the "race" last time, did you put each clue, etc into its own envelope like they do on the show?

good idea to keep busy! did he make it home yet?

I am definitely going to do the Epcot one, thinking on the other ones, will be something fun for us to do on our second week together!

okay so how do I edit things???? can't figure it out
when you did the "race" last time, did you put each clue, etc into its own envelope like they do on the show?

Click on the link, click on "File" and download to your computer. You may have to "Enable Editing" in the document, then make changes to the clues.

Last time I printed envelopes for each one. This time I will be printing one envelope for Roadblocks, one for Detours and one for clues. I will probably use colored paper so as not to use so much ink. I will post a link to those when I figure out that file.

Josh made it home about 11:30, they were both exhausted seeing as they only slept for about an hour. They has a blast!

I have a feeling we (my family) won't be going to Be Our Guest. I can't find any times in days before we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter