• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch Out DCL...oopsiDAISY is Having a Quackattack on the High Seas!!!

Oh my gosh...Halloween on the ship will be so much fun! Oh to be a fly on the wall of this trip. I just know you guys are going to have such a great time :yay:

DH has put his creative writing skills to work and will be introducing the Quackattack family.
Here goes:

It is my great pleasure to introduce to one and all, Le Grand Dame of the Lower Valleys, Matriarch of our Clan’s House, Master of Nutrition, Lady Belle Rochelle.
She helps to manage the vast communications of her employer and directs many to aid the common people in need. When not overseeing the kitchens and bringing forth works of culinary art, she plans the excursions into the Hinterlands and to the coast. Our Genteel Lady’s quiet demeanor and wise counsel would belie her strength, determination, and lightening defense of her family. Traits that lead this sailor to hoist his sails, throw in with her Ladyship, and never look back!

Now what can be said about Master Andrew? He works diligently to do his best and does not faint in the presence of adversity. Though storms come his way, he stands firm with a hearty laugh and does not waver from his intended course. Fearless in his endeavors to master all things electronic, he has defeated legions of foes from all across the known world. He is a champion of Independence and supports those who would remain so in the shadow of corporate giants. Though the fates may decree otherwise, he plans to use his creativity and humor to shape the future’s battlefields.
May Master Andrew’s star shine bright through the ages!

What kind of Magician might I be? For truly it be a powerful magic that holds Lady Rochelle close to one such as me. Surly this is what one would think, but somewhere her Ladyship received a thump on her noggin and determined a peasant such as myself was worthy of her attention.
I was once a sailor and have had many adventures and quests in life. Currently, I am the gatekeeper for my employer spending long hours pouring over the runes and numbers of production. Nothing comes in or leaves without my approval. Though this latest endeavor gives me much satisfaction, I find myself yearning for the next adventure and work that I would love. Aarg! All the court agrees that my success is assured. At least, all that wish to keep their heads!

WOW! Now that's an introduction :) Very eloquent.

Our family will also be on the same sailing... we are but mere peasants lol

Excellent intro!!!! So happy to have met you all! Look forward to hearing about your awesome adventure! :)

D~ <---- Who loves the Warner Brothers shirt (I used to have one just like that!)

Blown away by the intros!!!! fantastic! glad to have "met you" all!!!!

I love the hidden mickey game! think i need to do this... maybe even on the reveal day???:scratchin

Loved the Hidden Mickey game! That sounds like it was a lot of fun. And Halloween on the high seas, awesome! :cool1:

Great intro Quackattack, glad to meet everyone!

Oh my gosh...Halloween on the ship will be so much fun! Oh to be a fly on the wall of this trip. I just know you guys are going to have such a great time :yay:

I just got so excited reading about all the activities they have planned for the cruise: the Pumpkin Tree, Nightmare before Christmas Sing and Scream, Haunted Stories of the Sea....so much fun to be had!!! :cool1:

DH has put his creative writing skills to work and will be introducing the Quackattack family.
Here goes:

It is my great pleasure to introduce to one and all, Le Grand Dame of the Lower Valleys, Matriarch of our Clan’s House, Master of Nutrition, Lady Belle Rochelle.
She helps to manage the vast communications of her employer and directs many to aid the common people in need. When not overseeing the kitchens and bringing forth works of culinary art, she plans the excursions into the Hinterlands and to the coast. Our Genteel Lady’s quiet demeanor and wise counsel would belie her strength, determination, and lightening defense of her family. Traits that lead this sailor to hoist his sails, throw in with her Ladyship, and never look back!

Now what can be said about Master Andrew? He works diligently to do his best and does not faint in the presence of adversity. Though storms come his way, he stands firm with a hearty laugh and does not waver from his intended course. Fearless in his endeavors to master all things electronic, he has defeated legions of foes from all across the known world. He is a champion of Independence and supports those who would remain so in the shadow of corporate giants. Though the fates may decree otherwise, he plans to use his creativity and humor to shape the future’s battlefields.
May Master Andrew’s star shine bright through the ages!

What kind of Magician might I be? For truly it be a powerful magic that holds Lady Rochelle close to one such as me. Surly this is what one would think, but somewhere her Ladyship received a thump on her noggin and determined a peasant such as myself was worthy of her attention.
I was once a sailor and have had many adventures and quests in life. Currently, I am the gatekeeper for my employer spending long hours pouring over the runes and numbers of production. Nothing comes in or leaves without my approval. Though this latest endeavor gives me much satisfaction, I find myself yearning for the next adventure and work that I would love. Aarg! All the court agrees that my success is assured. At least, all that wish to keep their heads!

The tales you tell are putting my literary skills to shame, my good sir! WELL DONE!!!! ::yes::

WOW! Now that's an introduction :) Very eloquent.

Our family will also be on the same sailing... we are but mere peasants lol

Excellent intro!!!! So happy to have met you all! Look forward to hearing about your awesome adventure! :)

D~ <---- Who loves the Warner Brothers shirt (I used to have one just like that!)

Blown away by the intros!!!! fantastic! glad to have "met you" all!!!!

I love the hidden mickey game! think i need to do this... maybe even on the reveal day???:scratchin

Loved the Hidden Mickey game! That sounds like it was a lot of fun. And Halloween on the high seas, awesome! :cool1:

Great intro Quackattack, glad to meet everyone!

Can everyone see now how much fun this family is going to be to cruise with??? And Stephen is like this for REAL...his personality is so quirky, creative and just plain FUN!!! We are definitely in for some grand adventures on the high seas!!!

pirate: :boat: :hmghost: pixiedust:

I just got so excited reading about all the activities they have planned for the cruise: the Pumpkin Tree, Nightmare before Christmas Sing and Scream, Haunted Stories of the Sea....so much fun to be had!!! :cool1:

What??? Nightmare Before Christmas?!?!? i am SOLD!

YES you are all going to have a BLAST!!! i cannot wait to hear all about this!!!

What??? Nightmare Before Christmas?!?!? i am SOLD!

YES you are all going to have a BLAST!!! i cannot wait to hear all about this!!!

Yes~ and it is a sing and scream interactive experience....like they do with Rocky Horror Picture Show. Gonna be SO. MUCH. FUN! :cool1:

Guess we had better actually watch Nightmare before Christmas... :rolleyes1

Yes~ and it is a sing and scream interactive experience....like they do with Rocky Horror Picture Show. Gonna be SO. MUCH. FUN! :cool1:

Guess we had better actually watch Nightmare before Christmas... :rolleyes1

This is going to be amazing!!!!!! I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh I love the Hidden Mickey hunt. Can I be one of your kids, please?

Love the intros of the Quackattack family. Awesome job. :thumbsup2

The High Seas Halloween Party sounds like a lot of fun. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm back! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's been FOREVER! I've missed my DIS friends!

Anyway...I finished reading your TR updates from October...what a Magical trip...especially the day at Blizzard Beach. ::yes::

I found the link to this here PTR and I am so excited to hear all about cruise planning! I haven't read anything yet...just wanted to say hello first. I'm off to get caught up!

This is going to be amazing!!!!!! I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am sure there is still room on the boat... :boat:

Oh I love the Hidden Mickey hunt. Can I be one of your kids, please?

Love the intros of the Quackattack family. Awesome job. :thumbsup2

The High Seas Halloween Party sounds like a lot of fun. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Oh Lawd~ I don't think I could handle any more kids. :sad2: But, you can come be an extra parent with me..then we won't be outnumbered any longer! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I'm back! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's been FOREVER! I've missed my DIS friends!

Anyway...I finished reading your TR updates from October...what a Magical trip...especially the day at Blizzard Beach. ::yes::

I found the link to this here PTR and I am so excited to hear all about cruise planning! I haven't read anything yet...just wanted to say hello first. I'm off to get caught up!

So excited to see you back!!!! :dance3: This thread is lacking any jacking yet...

Mo?

D~?

Anyone, want to threadjack?

It just feels lonely... :sad:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Wow quackattack! What great introductions and I love the pictures!

They are such a fun and unique family. :goodvibes I wish they would hop on the thread more often, but they are busy folks. :thumbsup2

Last week was EXTREMELY busy...we had something going every night. So, our weekly Disney activity was saved until Friday night, and it was kept very simple since we had somewhere to be that night as well. Lucky for me, it's the time of year when you can get something very special in your grocer's freezer...I took advantage of it:

Those sugar cookies are so small, but SO good! We had never had them before. We all :love: them....pun intended. :thumbsup2

Saturday I had traffic school...because I had a speeding ticket I didn't wish to show up on my insurance. :rolleyes1 When I got home, there was some magic in my mail box!!! pixiedust:

I had ordered a few things from D~ a few months ago. I realized she would have to do these things during her "slow" times, since her custom bag order calendar is FULL. I told her it was no hurry, so I really had no clue when she would have a chance to do it, or when it would arrive. It really was a magical surprise to see the package in my mailbox! ::yes::

I am having my MIL sew our Fish Extender for the cruise, but I needed something with our names on it to attach to the FE, that is what the Mickey Heads are for.

I saw the towels she made for her dad for his new apt, and loved them. She is just so talented, and a wonderful friend to top it all off. THANKS D~!! :goodvibes

Want some more Mickey magic? :confused3 Here is what I have on my desk at work this week:

And to close out this update:

I made those cookies a couple of years ago for Mark...he really liked him.

What fun things you got in the mail from D. :)

Love your candy dish. :goodvibes

Glad you all like the goodies... :) It was fun to take some time from "bag making" to make something with my new embroidery machine!

Those cookies are so cute!

And look at your ticker!!!!!!!!!! Whoot - whoot!!!

D~ <---- Who hasn't hijacked an Oopsi thread in quite some time... Hmmm.... :scratchin

Oh, those are my favorite type of cookies. Especially when they're still warm. I love your valentines decoration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter