• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

Yea! I got my tags back, notouchie the button!!!!

Sorry you have such a week on your hands Lara, I am in upto my ears with Girl Scout stuff, and now I have a cold/allergies(?) on top of it, by face hurts...

Psst...anyone want to head on over and check out the riddle? I am RG today and need people to play.

I am glad you found some good deals.
Wow only 10 more weeks that is so cool. I love new borns. PSST do not tell but I love a crying baby. I am drawn to them. John always laughs and tells me it is not your baby leave it alone.

You can come and help me hold my crying newborn any time you want.

I knew there was a reason I kept him. I told him how I messed up on this and he said the samething as you did. But said he has us covered. He booked girl time at the local spa for us.
He's a keeper!!:thumbsup2

I knew there was a reason I kept him. I told him how I messed up on this and he said the samething as you did. But said he has us covered. He booked girl time at the local spa for us.
Tell Warden he's great for taking such good care of you!

Morning all...start of a brutal week for me, not sure how much I'll be around.
Hope it isn't too bad.

Psst...anyone want to head on over and check out the riddle? I am RG today and need people to play.
I'll be there when I get caught up!

Morning!
I survived the swim meet weekend. I added it up last night and I basically spent 17.5 hours sitting on my butt in the bleachers watching/waiting for my kids to swim! At least they did well, dropped time in most things and DS broke the team record for the 9-10 boys' 100 Breaststroke :cheer2: . He was very close to 2-3 other records but didn't get there:headache: . He turns 11 next month so it was his last chance.
I just checked my DD's gardes online and she's geting an A in everything but art. I know she's not particularly artistic and so I understand but it sucks because that'll be her first B since starting Jr High. Not a huge deal, but a bummer anyways.

I have to do laundry and clean up the house today and then got to Walgreens for some deals before I head to school for a tea in DS's teacher's honor. She won Teacher of the year from Borders so they're partying today.

Luna, the Tag Fairy is on the Has Anyone seen the Tag Fairy lately thread. If you hurry, you might get yours taken care of.

Thanks so oooo oooo much RV, i finally have them back, hooray! something to be happy about...;)

WEll I went to the mall to get my mom a hat from the boys for Mother's Day. She said she wanted soemthing cute for our Disney trip in June. So I go to the Disney Store, to maybe get a Tinkerbell or Minnie one, well my Disney Store is one of the ones going out of business so they started marking stuff down.

I got a beach towel (with the pool we always need more towels) and a bunch of tshirts for DS5. They did not have much for the rest of us but they said they would be getting old inventory from other stores or stores that are staying open so check back.

Then I was in Macy's and they had the cutest button down short sleeve shirt with Mickey on the chest so I grabbed that too.

Finally I went to Lids and got the boys some more hats, esp DS5 and his big noggin, and I got my mom two pink Nike and adidas hats.

ACK!

Another soldier down!

An infant bursting into flames would make a nice sig addition at this point.

Now that's what I calls shopping, uh oh, here comes Luna, I am defending my chicken strips from my bad old cat - oooo, he's following me...no! No! NO! I say, drop that nugget this instant sir! Anddddddd out the door he goes...say what you want, my life is rarely boring...

Fridgecat-1.jpg

Hi....home and cooking. Looks like I missed something, hopefully I'll figure out what's up on the flip side.

Damn Luna....there's not going to be anyone left. :sad1:

Oh man, wanna trade hubby's? Mine will kraut and moan about crap all day for you and be a solid pain in the butt!
No I need to keep.But thanks for the offer

Morning all...start of a brutal week for me, not sure how much I'll be around.
I hope the week is not to bad

You can come and help me hold my crying newborn any time you want.

He's a keeper!!:thumbsup2
Call me anytime. I loved the 2am feedings with my daughter

I told him. He says hi to everyone

Hope it isn't too bad.

Morning!
I survived the swim meet weekend. I added it up last night and I basically spent 17.5 hours sitting on my butt in the bleachers watching/waiting for my kids to swim! At least they did well, dropped time in most things and DS broke the team record for the 9-10 boys' 100 Breaststroke :cheer2: . He was very close to 2-3 other records but didn't get there:headache: . He turns 11 next month so it was his last chance.
I just checked my DD's gardes online and she's geting an A in everything but art. I know she's not particularly artistic and so I understand but it sucks because that'll be her first B since starting Jr High. Not a huge deal, but a bummer anyways.

I have to do laundry and clean up the house today and then got to Walgreens for some deals before I head to school for a tea in DS's teacher's honor. She won Teacher of the year from Borders so they're partying today.
:cool1: :cool1: To the kids. How did a loser get such good kids?:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hi....home and cooking. Looks like I missed something, hopefully I'll figure out what's up on the flip side.
Yeah I need to go to the flip side also

Man, they poofed it right after roachbait said my old tools sig was apt, yea apt to be a perfect description of her :rotfl:

They're pickin' us off like fleas here...who do we have left? :headache:

Lara, Linty, Dorky, Mkrop, Shay (cuz she's back)....? Issat it from the bunch a month ago? Whoa.

No wait, we still got Tink, Fraggle, RV, mrob ( sorry your dis name is so close to Mkrob's...and I am easily confused...)

I'm just sad we lost the flaming baby and the mooncat today.

Hope it isn't too bad.

Morning!
I can totally relate to the long hours at swim meets. We did swim last year, this year it is water polo. We have a big 3 day meet coming up in the middle of may to qualify for Jr olympics. 3 days!!!! :scared1: Thats going to be alot of sunscreen for us.

I might get kicked off the losers thread. I have been doing so much housework lately. Today I cleaned out my youngesst daughters pigsty. I need a bath now.

My mil is coming up we are celebrating mothers day tomorrow because she is leaving for greece on the 8th.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

I can totally relate to the long hours at swim meets. We did swim last year, this year it is water polo. We have a big 3 day meet coming up in the middle of may to qualify for Jr olympics. 3 days!!!! :scared1: Thats going to be alot of sunscreen for us.

I might get kicked off the losers thread. I have been doing so much housework lately. Today I cleaned out my youngesst daughters pigsty. I need a bath now.

My mil is coming up we are celebrating mothers day tomorrow because she is leaving for greece on the 8th.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

The way we're dropping like flies, winner tendencies and a loser heart is fine.

They're pickin' us off like fleas here...who do we have left? :headache:

Lara, Linty, Dorky, Mkrop, Shay (cuz she's back)....? Issat it from the bunch a month ago? Whoa.

No wait, we still got Tink, Fraggle, RV, mrob ( sorry your dis name is so close to Mkrob's...and I am easily confused...)

I'm just sad we lost the flaming baby and the mooncat today.

And Dorky but she is doing her own protest and MNFootballand PrincessPAC

:cool1: :cool1: To the kids. How did a loser get such good kids?:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Thanks--they must take after DH who came home at noon because it was such a nice day and then worked in the yard and got my garden ready for planting this weekend:confused3 I don't understand him, but I appreciate him!

And you survived, I am glad just confused:confused3 as usual
:confused: <--that is me.

The way we're dropping like flies, winner tendencies and a loser heart is fine.
:thumbsup2

I'll check in oever there tomorrrow--Night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter