• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

4 words.....

good friend :love: AND

HOT BATH :idea:

No kidding. I don't know anyone that I wouldnt just write a check to, to help pay for a moving company I can't stand moving day, mine or anyone elses.

I went to dinner and the wine tasting event with a fellow diser. We met on another message board and she is great. It was nice to catch up and have some drinks. One of the wines was so delish I am going to have to pick some up. They gave us a nice glass with the schools crest and name underneath.
It is almost 11 30 here and my husband still hasnt left work. :scared1: he has been gone since about 9 this morning. No he isnt having an affair he is just a workaholic and has long hours normally. But it is an hour and a half commute back to our house and then back into work tomorrow. I honestly do not know one person that works as hard as him. Maybe residents at a hospital or nurses on an emergency call? Who knows. But I am tired and will fall asleep before he gets home.

Morning all...kids were up a little after 5...joyful. JJ....one word for yo HA! That's what you get for teasing me about my bedtime ;)

Now the kids have been banished to their rooms to play and I'm waiting for the hot water to refil so I can shower and get ready for church (I think it was never empty, but I wanted a quick catch up opportunity)

Ha! I do that too, Lara!

Just checking in before I start breakfast. No Home Depot for us yesterday. Those people are CRAZY! The prices were 'only' reduced 10-30% and you couldn't get near the place. Seriously, maybe they should have reduced the prices 10% a while ago and then they wouldn't be closing...needless to say, there was NOTHING that we needed there bad enough to fight those crazies and if there were, we would have gone to the one nearby that's NOT closing! Insane!

Nope, we went to lunch and to Kohls after swimming. I had a $10 coupon at Kohls that expired yesterday and I wanted to buy a nice grill pan so that I could cook burgers, etc. inside without them sitting in all the grease. However, I have a glass top stove and none of the grill pans there were flat bottomed. (I have a feeling the ones that are aren't very good...) Anyway, I ended up buying DD Candyland and Chutes and Ladders for $3 each, along with some headbands. I mean, they were FREE, so why not, right?

So, after our fancy dinner of leftovers, we had game night last night. Candyland. I DESPISE Chutes and Ladders and DD does not have the attention span yet for it (neither do I, for that matter!) DD won the first game, DH won the second. DD then had a total meltdown over that, so suddenly it was bedtime! Gotta love 3, right?

Okay, well now that you have fallen back asleep, I am outta here. Off to make pancakes for breakfast. Nope, I'm not eating them...I had yummy pizza on Friday night, so now I have to be good all weekend...:snooty:

Ran around like a crazy woman this morning....church, brunch, store now we're home, the inlaws have gone and the kids are down for nap. I think I'll take a nap too.

Hi....back again. Went to see Ironman...two thumbs up from the husband and I. Then went out to dinner with him. So nice to have an evening to ourselves.
I am glad you enjoyed the movie. John and are are thinking of going to see it.

Boy am I exhausted. Some friends of mine bought a house and today was moving day. So I drive up to their new house to help unload and then to their old house to load up the truck again. Then for pizza for lunch and then back to the new house to unload. And then into the moving truck to gas it up and return it to the rental place. Then back to the old house to load up the cars with the electronics. Then to the new place again to unload yet again and to get my car. And then I came home.

My back is killing me.
You are a good friend. I hate to move let alone help someone do it.

i've been exiled.
Nobody would exile you. Everyone loves JJ:hug:

Ran around like a crazy woman this morning....church, brunch, store now we're home, the inlaws have gone and the kids are down for nap. I think I'll take a nap too.
I hope you have a good nap. I have learned to love my naps

Hey guys!! Just popping in to say HI. Most of Friday I didn't have home phone or DSL service. I was pretty busy in and out all day seeing some friends tho.

Yesterday we went to the post-wide yard sales. Got some good deals. Our first purchase was the Rainforst Jumperoo. We paid a little too much for it, and it needs to be cleaned, but we got it for $30 and they sell in the store for $80.

Then we found a swing the Fischer Price Aquarium one, it retails for $100 at Wal-Mart and we got it for $20. DH also bought a little tummy time Bobby for $2. I got a Gymboree dress, bloomers, hat, and sweater set for $1 REALLY cute!! DH also got a military book for $1.

After that we went to Cracker Barrel and ate entirely too much for breakfast. Followed up with playing withe the neighbor kids.

Had dinner last night with a big group of friends and their kids. Poor DH, not that he minds, but he was the only guy there over 4yo.

Went to church this morning, had KFC for lunch (we did use the drive-thru). Cleaned up my closet a little and now DH is out mowing the grass. I'm sure he misses that I did it all but once or twice last year.

Just wanted to say hello. I need to get caught up on reading, but hope every is having a great day.

Check out the timer, 10 weeks from today is Joelle's due date!!! It's happening so fast!!!

Up from my nap...I had "naughty" dreams during my nap. :scared1: Really, I'm not pregnant!

I have to do the semi-annual cleaning out of the kids dressers...problem is, I've skipped doing it the last two seasons, so I'm in for one heck of a chore.

Hey guys!! Just popping in to say HI. Most of Friday I didn't have home phone or DSL service. I was pretty busy in and out all day seeing some friends tho.

Yesterday we went to the post-wide yard sales. Got some good deals. Our first purchase was the Rainforst Jumperoo. We paid a little too much for it, and it needs to be cleaned, but we got it for $30 and they sell in the store for $80.

Then we found a swing the Fischer Price Aquarium one, it retails for $100 at Wal-Mart and we got it for $20. DH also bought a little tummy time Bobby for $2. I got a Gymboree dress, bloomers, hat, and sweater set for $1 REALLY cute!! DH also got a military book for $1.

After that we went to Cracker Barrel and ate entirely too much for breakfast. Followed up with playing withe the neighbor kids.

Had dinner last night with a big group of friends and their kids. Poor DH, not that he minds, but he was the only guy there over 4yo.

Went to church this morning, had KFC for lunch (we did use the drive-thru). Cleaned up my closet a little and now DH is out mowing the grass. I'm sure he misses that I did it all but once or twice last year.

Just wanted to say hello. I need to get caught up on reading, but hope every is having a great day.

Check out the timer, 10 weeks from today is Joelle's due date!!! It's happening so fast!!!
I am glad you found some good deals.
Wow only 10 more weeks that is so cool. I love new borns. PSST do not tell but I love a crying baby. I am drawn to them. John always laughs and tells me it is not your baby leave it alone.

I'm bored again :sad2:

Guess I'll go clean the living room
Can you clean mine also

tink don't clean. pop the kids down in front of the tv with a movie and take a nap!
You are going to make a good mommy

Up from my nap...I had "naughty" dreams during my nap. :scared1: Really, I'm not pregnant!

I have to do the semi-annual cleaning out of the kids dressers...problem is, I've skipped doing it the last two seasons, so I'm in for one heck of a chore.

Naughty dreams. Well , well:rotfl2:

okay does someone want to tell me where the school year went? I just figured out Shaunna is moving home Tuesday. WTH. I have so lost track of time. The poor kid I normally do a big thing for her coming back home and I feel like such a bad mom since I have nothing planned.:mad:

okay does someone want to tell me where the school year went? I just figured out Shaunna is moving home Tuesday. WTH. I have so lost track of time. The poor kid I normally do a big thing for her coming back home and I feel like such a bad mom since I have nothing planned.:mad:

Um...you're kinda in the middle of something big and I'm sure she'll understand...but if you really want something special, make the Warden cook you a fancy dinner.

Um...you're kinda in the middle of something big and I'm sure she'll understand...but if you really want something special, make the Warden cook you a fancy dinner.
I knew there was a reason I kept him. I told him how I messed up on this and he said the samething as you did. But said he has us covered. He booked girl time at the local spa for us.

I knew there was a reason I kept him. I told him how I messed up on this and he said the samething as you did. But said he has us covered. He booked girl time at the local spa for us.

Oh man, wanna trade hubby's? Mine will kraut and moan about crap all day for you and be a solid pain in the butt!

Luna, the Tag Fairy is on the Has Anyone seen the Tag Fairy lately thread. If you hurry, you might get yours taken care of.

Luna, the Tag Fairy is on the Has Anyone seen the Tag Fairy lately thread. If you hurry, you might get yours taken care of.

Thanks RV, i may have missed her, or she just doesn't like me...it was worth a shot tho...:hug:

Morning all...start of a brutal week for me, not sure how much I'll be around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter