Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

is that what the "God's freakin sake" comment was about?

Hey all busy day here. FE made us all breakfast, now washing his motorcylce with the twosome and then we are all off to #1DS's baseball game.

No...it was about ducks.

:sad1: RIP my rubber ducky friend

No...it was about ducks.

Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of...
Rubber Ducky I'd like a whole pond of . . .
Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you.

I need to take the trash out and get the mail. I want my WAMU card to come dangit. I want to go shopping.

My mom called this morning about 10:30 asking me to take her to Wal-Mart.

WHY? Why does she wait until Saturday? I hate shopping anywhere on Saturday, but Wal-Mart has to be the worst. I should get huge mother/daughter brownie points for taking her to stupid Wal-Mart on stupid Saturday.

Hola Losers.

Just checking in. Got a busy day planned of hunting down the wily dinner, at the exotic location of the grocery store. Also, I do believe a little home repair is in order today, followed by making my butt become one with couch while watching dvds.

Oohh. Wish I could do that. Well, I can for a little while. Better than making my butt become one with the seat in the car!

Now you guys got me thinking of Ernie singing that song: Rubber duckie, you're the one! I think I need one in my sig. Gotta do that but gotta catch up, too!

OK so my DW tells me that I am a loser too and should join this board. My only question is if this is a tolerant board or will I be suffer for being a loser?

OK so my DW tells me that I am a loser too and should join this board. My only question is if this is a tolerant board or will I be suffer for being a loser?

Just as long as she packed you your "angry eyes".

:lmao:

Hey, that lost pooh stick we are searching for, is that the one that pooh throws off the bridge or the one one of our kids was chasing another kid with???:scared:

Well, if it helps... I completely forgot about the game "Pooh Sticks" from the Winnie the Pooh series.:rolleyes1

Hey everyone, lonely over here lately, miss you all!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter