Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

JJ!! Where ya been?

I have been living real life!

Saturday, I rode my bike for 2 hours, then went to dinner at my Quwaiti neighbors' house. It rocked.

Sunday was a day of church and goofing around.

Yesterday was a day off with Mrs. Jack-Jack. We did outside things and inside things and drank beers together. It all rocked. I'm sad it's over.

hey losers.

went shopping today and the target cashier didnt put 2 pairs of my shorts I got in the bag, so now I have to go all they way back up there tomorrow.

I got a new pair of sneakers at Kohls...kids. Kellie, I thought of you when I was trying them on! I got the cutest little baby dress too. One of my close friends and his wife are due next month, and I havent gotten them much yet, and this dress was only 4 bucks! I can't wait to send it to them with the other outfits and stuff I have (or will have by the end of the week).

I have to study my behind off now. Have a good day guys!

Well, guys. The workday's almost over, so I'm going to have to stop DISing for awhile. ;) It's baseball all evening, then packing for Vegas! :woohoo: I'll check in later - I sure hope things liven up a little bit!

I hope everybody has a great afternoon!

I did something wrong. I am home from the commissary and only spent $155. You know that means I'll be back shopping again soon.... I am dreading summer shopping bills when the kids are home. Only one more month of school:sad1:

Still working on the van deal(s). Trying to take those car dealers for all I can--I don't think they're very happy with me right now.:snooty:

I take it by the looks of things here there's nothing good happening on the CB today?

I'm sooooooooooooo bored I might actually go clean something:sad2:

Now that is bored.

Oh hey guess what Losers...we are celebrating a birthday in the office today. Guess what we are having?

PIE!!! 5 different kinds...and I know I saw key lime in there.

Now dont do anything drastic.

I felt guilty buying pudding cups today.:sad2: You know with swimsuit season coming and all

I know. I have to get into a swimsuit in 1 1/2 weeks. Ugh, I am not looking forward to it. Plus it is hard to imagine since it has been raining for 3 days straight & we have only had one day nice enough to wear shorts so far. Usually we have had a few more than that by now.

So sad to hear that about Old navy.

TurboKitty, I am a clutz, too. I hope you feel better..drinking heavily helps, too.

HRH--I bought that book "Stop dressing Your 6-Year Old Like A Skank" (or something like that) and read the 1st chapter out loud to DH. He :lmao: so he says he's gonna read it too. Thanks for the recommendation.
:lmao:
:thumbsup2

This totally sounds like something I'd like. Please make sure to tell us a little bit about it! :goodvibes
There are some passages that just SPEAK to us losers..I will dig it up later and quote some.

Want me to send Luna over to crap in her shoe??:rotfl:
:rotfl:

Hey.

Another sick child weekend around here. DS2 started on Sunday and hasn't been able to keep anything down yet. Doctor visit yesterday determined that he has strep throat. He gave me a prescription and told me to push the fluids. Ummm... okay... but hasn't been able to keep anything down yet. So the fluids are going in, staying awile, and then coming back. The antibiotics haven't made it in yet. Sigh. I just hope this doesn't spread to DS6, who I have to take to the neurologist tomorrow for the results of his EEG and followup.

I am so very tired of doing vomit laundry. Is there a cleaning service somewhere for this stuff? Like a diaper service, but for puke instead?

:hug:

I have a teenager, a 15 year old son. I don't want to throttle him. He is a far better teenager then he was a toddler. He was on time out for his entire second year of life for climbing the bookcases to get movies and breaking 2 vcrs in one day. We used to have to take the lid off the vcr and get the movies out with a butter knife. Now he is great, very respectful, doesn't text to much, doesn't talk on his cell to much. The only thing is his grades could be better but we are working on that.

My DS10 can be very moody and whiny at times..sometimes he is just downright angry..I think we are going to have his doctor (psychologist who diagnosed his ADD) talk t him and see if he is depressed. This started a while ago, and we have been waiting for him to outgrow it He has fun, but I think he is just too moody for a kid his age. Doesn't help that DS8 is a pesky little twit that can grate on his last nerve.

:hug: JJ, what's wrong..oh, yeah...((sigh))

I also found out we are supposedly getting a Trader Joes & Ikea w/ in 5 mins of me. Now if I could only get a Gap, Old Navy, & Disney store closer. They are about 20 mins away. But it is going to make the already heavy traffic even worse. I really don't know how the area is going to handle any more.

I'm jealous..Isn't Trader Joes where you can Two Buck Chuck? I want one! and IKEA, AND I want them to bring back the Disney Outlet to the Hilton Head outlets..it closed 6 months before we moved here...No Disney Stores, either. We have a Gap and Old Navy, but they don't excite me anymore.

wow- The Community Board is soooo boring this week! I ventured out to the budget board and saw that the diva cup is now at 37 pages!:scared1:

DON'T GO THERE.....:guilty:

I have been living real life!

Saturday, I rode my bike for 2 hours, then went to dinner at my Quwaiti neighbors' house. It rocked.

Sunday was a day of church and goofing around.

Yesterday was a day off with Mrs. Jack-Jack. We did outside things and inside things and drank beers together. It all rocked. I'm sad it's over.

Isn't ANYONE gonna say something about this???

DON'T DO IT!!!!!:eek:

Hi y'all. I got next to nothing done today. I ran some errands and ended up spending about 2 hours at the SS office. What fun..My thing took all of 5 minutes..and I didn't bring my book. Oh well, another thing crossed off the list. I didn't get to my guest room..

Guess what this Loser mom has gotten herself into? I have been asked to organize the Teacher's Appreciation Week for my DS8's class. I wouldn't have done it, except there is no room mom, didn't want that at the beginning of the year, but I said I would help with anything. Well, his teacher whom I adore (DS10 had her, she is retiring this year, and she lives in our neighborhood) received the letter that goes to the room moms, she didn't have one, so she felt bad/weird asking because basically it's asking for someone to do nice things for her. So I said I would do it..

Here's what I have planned, I have someone else helping, it would be easier just to do it myself. Aren't I nice?

Monday, each child brings in a stem of flowers to put into a vase I bought at Walmart.
Tuesday-breakfast for Teacher
Wednesday-Box of folded notes children have made up ahead of time, box is lined with pretty pink organza (got at Target Dollar Place for $.50) and note hopefully say things, like "I love You", "you are a great teacher", etc. I am going to read them before I give them her, although I am sure none of the little darlings would write something not nice..;)
Thursay -Lunch or not, haven't decided...
Friday-gift card presentation, hopefully parents have given some money so we can buy one that isn't an embarrassing amount.

What fun.

Saturday we have a cubscout fundraiser at Applebees. They are cooking pancakes for us and we will be serving them up with our own toppings. The scoutmasters haven't specifically said what each person should bring, so we will either end up with 20 small amounts of different things, or 20 boxes of strawberries. which is what I'm bringing. and a can of whipped cream.

They gave each kid 10 -$5 tickets to sell. that's 20 for us. We sold 8...to ourselves. I hate bothering the neighbors for fundraisers and we have no family here. so I just bought 4 for us, and 4 for the family across the street that gives us shrimp in the summer. I emailed back our sales and said the boys sold 8 and don't expect to sell any more. uggh...:headache:

Tonight they have a fishing derby with cubscouts instead of a regular meeting. I dont' do fishing, so I don't have to go! The boys did , however talk me into going to the PTA meeting because they get a homework pass if I do. So I am going to sit in a boring election meeting just so my kids don't have to do homework one night. Boy, I am a loser, and I'm teaching my kids to be a loser.

It's pizza tonight, so I guess I'll go get on that. Maybe I'll stop by later tonight..

Bye y'all..

Now that is bored.

Oh hey guess what Losers...we are celebrating a birthday in the office today. Guess what we are having?

PIE!!! 5 different kinds...and I know I saw key lime in there.

Key Lime Pie is my favorite! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter