• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

I paid the bills and made an appointment for my dog to get her shots on Wednesday.

Do you think if I call Burlington Coat Factory they would hold crib and dresser for me until Thursday? I want to find someone to drive over with me. Poor DH had a rough week at work and I told him I would go get the baby furniture without him this week so he could get stuff done around the house/yard that I can't do. It's almost an hour to Topeka to go buy it.

I need to put a basket of laundry away so I have somewhere to put the clean stuff coming out of the dryer.

As long as you know that is the one you want you could also offer to put a deposit on it to hold it. It definitely would not hurt to ask them to hold it. Hate to make the drive for nothing :headache:

Yesterday I scrubbed the bathroom, did clothes, sheets, ironed, dishes, vacuumed, washed my car...but I did it all in my PJs- So that still classifies me as a loser!!!:lmao:

We took Marlin on a play date for dinner last night and he had a ball-He is so clumbsy compared to these other two havanese- It was really funny!

We are also moving our offices around- So I will have to catch up later~

Good afternoon Losers! I went shopping this morning! DH called me at about 8:30 from work, he forgot his wallet..so would I bring it to him after I drop off the boys at school. sure, no problem, so since his work is on the way (about 1/3) to the outlet malls in Hilton Head, I decided to just keep going. There aren't a lot of outlets there that I like, so I went to the Coach outlet and bought a really good deal-outlet priced, marked down from that, then half off that . I got it for about 1/3 the retail price, and I love :love: a bargain! It's not as sassy as the yellow one I showed y'all, but I had to take that one back-the stitching inside started coming apart within 24 hours after I started to use it!! So I like this one, it's black..boring.. I also went to Harry and David's Outlet and got my favorite cookies on sale, and two really cute stuffed Easter Bunnies for next year-$3.47 each. And that's it!

Yesterday was a good day - we went to the beach. It started out nice and warm, but as soon as the sun went behind the cloud it was quite chilly. We tried flying kites, but the wind kept changing, so they kept crashing. Here are some pics..

Flying a kite..

IMGP8368.jpg

Digging a hole...

IMGP8370.jpg

getting stuck in said hole...

IMGP8379.jpg

Oh yeah, my kids sent you guys a message..

IMGP8384.jpg

I did NOT tell them to write that. It was on my back porch last night. Had to share...

Hope everyone has a great day, I will check in later.

:wave2: I can't even start to catch up here. I've missed a lot the last few days. I'm sure if anything important happened that someone will let me know, right? :teeth:

Not great. I'm taking a break from the hospital so the girls can nap while my sister sits with her.

Did I mention something before about her being ill? :scratchin

No but in the craziness of the weekend you mention she was in the hospital.

Prayers with you and your family:hug:

Hi Losers! I have catch up, but I also have to do dishes, laundry, vacuum, mop, etc... And you can see what I choose to do!:)
Robin :hug:
Queenie, are you going to post a pic of your new purse?

Agh, we were also way down on page 2. What is up? Are you turning into winners? :rotfl2:
Yesterday I got to go to brunch w/ my Sil & mil. Oh it was so yummy. And then sil & I decided to head to the mall for a little bit. I couldn't find anything though.

Morning Losers, went to the dentist this morning and all is good. No cavities. But it did feel like they were trying to pick my brain out with the floss. So my gums feel a bit tender now. Ok...I am off to do...something.
Did you get s prize for being good? ;)

I'm back from lunch and van shopping, returning stuff to WalMart, dropping stuff off at Goodwill and donating books to the library bookstore(where I had to buy more and then I went in and checked some out too!) Now I am home and have mopped the floors and folded a load of laundry. I have about 15 minutes before I pick up DS, take him for a haircut(drop him off with our hairdresser--fortunately she's cool with that & I will tip her extra) then go get DD from her band lesson, drop her off at the HS for swim practice, go BACK for DS and then come home, find some food :-)confused3 Help!) and find more time to shop for cars. We haven't gone to too many places. This takes too long and its driving me nuts. DS has scouts at 6;30 tonight so I may have to go to that and send DH to just buy a damn vehicle without me. It is making worse sounds (clunks, actually)and I am afraid it will die before we get another! I need a drink!

Robin--hope your mom starts doing better:hug: A prayer has bent said for your family.

Afternoon Losers...I am bored and sleepy. Not a good combination. If I yawn one more time my jaw will fall off.

So...what's happenin?

Afternoon losers.
Been kind of a winner today, did the dishes & ran the dishwasher, seperated the laundry to get it ready for the wash. Also was transfering recipes to my Betty Crocker program. That's right Betty Crocker, I told you all I like to cook.
Gonna go make a nice dinner for the family in a few since FE starts working his shifts tomorrow (24 on/ 24 off ,then, 48 on/ 48 off).
Making Cheesy Sausage Penne (will go post the recipe later), green beans and garlic bread.

Be back later.

Hey Losers,
I am up. I slept all day again today. I never made it to work. Warden called my boss and told him I was out cold. My boss told him that was a good thing because if I showed up today he was sending me home. I woke up at 4. I slept like 16 hours. I guess I needed it. I do feel much better but I will be going to bed early.
Okay :hug: to all that need them.
:banana: :cool1: to all that had good news today.
Okay what did you want us to check the lounge for Lara?

Hey Ladies

I haven't read back at all, just poppin in to say hi quick. Drove back to CT (school) today, babysat, and now im runnin to the mall quick. I'll be back later to comment.

see ya!

Hi! I'm home!

Had another busy day...spent much of my day immersed in statistics (I'm kinda weird, I like them)

Hi! I'm home!

Had another busy day...spent much of my day immersed in statistics (I'm kinda weird, I like them)

I dropped statistics twice in college until I got the ONE prof that wasn't as difficult as the other one, who was horrible...I got a "C" and I was thrilled! (the second time I dropped it the day before I would have to accept a "D") Needless to say, I hate statistics. I was always really good in math, caught on to algebra and calculus pretty well. But Trig and stats were my achillis (sp) heel.

Is this job just always going to be more work than the last one, or are you adjusting still? You seem to be working a lot harder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter