• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wasting away again in Loserville-(all welcome to grab an adult beverage and come in)

evening losers. Just got back on the Dis after spending the afternoon at baseball pratice, then playing at the playground and grabbing a few pizzas for dinner.

Now I have to go do the dishes or there will be nothing to eat on or with tomorrow.

Will catch up in a little bit if I'm not too tired.

Oooooooooo, do tell...popcorn::

I just love to check in on the "hot button" ones, so just keep letting me know whats cookin", anyone know whatever happend to our friendly freakmeister from the purple hair issue, what a (fill in your favorite derogatory remark)!!!

Oh well, I guess my life is more than bar room brawls and double shots anymore, take note Kate, its not forever (Thank God):laughing: :laughing:

LL

Look who I found hangin out around here:

dog.gif

Slobbermouth

dog-1.gif

Bruno and

cat.gif

Lunab kat hisself!!:dance3: :rotfl:

LL

Oh well, I guess my life is more than bar room brawls and double shots anymore, take note Kate, its not forever (Thank God):laughing: :laughing:

LL

Funny, isn't it? The different stages of your life. When you're a kid, you can't wait to be older so you can drive. And when you are older, you fuss about having to drive that hour long commute to work, have to pick up that prescription that alllllllll the way on the other side of town.

You can't wait to get out of school to start your real life. And then when you do, you just wish you were back there because it's so much easier.

You can't wait to be adult and have a family of your own, and then once you do, you can't wait for them to grow up and get out of the house because they drew on the wall with mascara, dumped jet dri all over the floor and furniture right before you're having a little party for a set of complete strangers. And then when they're gone, you wish they were back.

It's all so ironic. I would go to work everyday and wish I was a SAHM. And then I got my wish, only to end up nearly bonkers and taking a waitress job just to get out of the house.

There's a song on the radio these days. It's called "You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins.

Ok my friends...I am sleepy...time to go to bed. It's awfully quiet around here...hope you're all out having a good time. Except for LL who is having fun with smilies. :lmao:

LL...sent you a PM with an invitations...

OMG...thank God I am alive to tell the story...

I was just shanghaied to the "dark side" the...gulp, THey who should not be named ...there I was, minding my own busines when WHAMMM!! I got slipped an anti-Mickey :-)rotfl: ) and was lost in cyberspace...I saw another lost soul crying out for help "What happend, I was in Disboards when..." but knew I had to save myself first,, I have to got back in to get her girls...wish me luck

:scared1: :scared1:

Funny, isn't it? The different stages of your life. When you're a kid, you can't wait to be older so you can drive. And when you are older, you fuss about having to drive that hour long commute to work, have to pick up that prescription that alllllllll the way on the other side of town.

You can't wait to get out of school to start your real life. And then when you do, you just wish you were back there because it's so much easier.

You can't wait to be adult and have a family of your own, and then once you do, you can't wait for them to grow up and get out of the house because they drew on the wall with mascara, dumped jet dri all over the floor and furniture right before you're having a little party for a set of complete strangers. And then when they're gone, you wish they were back.

It's all so ironic. I would go to work everyday and wish I was a SAHM. And then I got my wish, only to end up nearly bonkers and taking a waitress job just to get out of the house.

There's a song on the radio these days. It's called "You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins.

It is so true. I try to remind myself of that.

Well I am totally exhausted from our busy day so I'm off to bed.
Nite all. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Wow, Jackjack that gives me a totally queasy kind of mental picture or two
:happytv:

Hey everyone. Im home early. We were all exhausted. Good band at the bar though. The puppies sick. I feel so bad for her, she looks so helpless. She got sick all overherself, so here I am at midnight, washing my dog in the sink. Isn't life grand?

Boy it didn't take you guys long to trash out the new place. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter