Waste of time?

weagle99

Earning My Ears
My family and I are taking our first trip to WDW next week. We booked the Swan @ the teachers rate for 5 nights. Based on what I have read on the boards here, I signed up for the SPG program. After signing up I received a call from Starwood Vactions, wanting me to sit through a 90 minute presentation on their new property in Orlando. They said I would receive 10,000 Starwood points and 5 free nights at a Starwood location in the lower 48 good for 18 months. Has anyone been to this presentation, is it worth the points? The presentation is at 12:15, when we planned to be at the hotel so the kids could rest anyway, so the time is not an issue. And I have NO problem saying no and leaving as soon as it i over. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help. I sure hope the Swan is as nice as I have benn reading.:smooth:

First off, WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!

Second, I don't know about SPG but anytime I have the opportunity to do these things I do. The freebies usually outweigh the 90 minutes and like you, I have no problem saying no and leaving. I would say that if you have the time and it is not an aggrevation, then go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter