• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Washeze vs Purex

Disneychick75

DIS Veteran
Both are 3 in 1- detergent, fabirc softener, anti static. Purex used to be my go to for trips. The problem is that it now costs about $38/box for 20 loads while the Washeze costs about $14.99 for 20 loads.
Has anyone here used the washeze? Did it clean well? I like to wash clothes on our trips because I don't want to have dirty clothes in our luggage. I would appreciate any replies. Thanks!

Wow! $38 a box! I am so glad i found about 10 sheets tucked in a suitcase!
Sorry i am no help on your question but thanks for making me appreciate my find!!

You're welcome, lol. I think that I will try the washeze. I can't see spending almost $40 to wash 20 loads of clothes. After we get back from WDW, the laundry sheets will go into my travel drawer after the trip until the next time we travel.

Unless you aren't checking bags, I'd just used some of the pods and some dryer sheets. Put them in double ziplog bags for safety. That would be a lot less expensive.

Unless you aren't checking bags, I'd just used some of the pods and some dryer sheets. Put them in double ziplog bags for safety. That would be a lot less expensive.

We aren't checking bags this trip. I've taken pods on trips when we did check bags.

That makes sense then.

Make sure you test it out a few times before your trip. An allergic reaction to detergent can make for a miserable trip.

The Arm & Hammer pods are not liquid, but powder. I have the unscented sensitive ones and bounce sheets.

I thought about buying the Purell sheets but I am afraid I am super cheap, comes from too many years living as a student. I just pour some of my powdered Tide into a quart freezer bag, put that into an additional freezer bag in case of breakage and throw in some dryer sheets. I put it all in the outside pocket of my carryon where I put my shoes, makes them smell better and saves me money. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter