Was VMK suppose to be more than the MK?

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
10zcnf7.jpg

First sentance. Made it seem to me a while ago that VMK was going to expand and create all the other parks. I think that was the idea but I guess i'll never see that dream happen.

well they did give us an epcot room, and they had epcot furniture that we never got to see :(

i wish they had come out with a hollywood studios room that would have been great and i wish it had been more then the MK

I don't think ill meant guest rooms, more like "games" like VMK. VEC, VHS, VAK, VBB, VCA, VTL... heh

oh i get it ty for explaining wwedude. if thats what ill was talking about, then no i think there was only supposed to be virtual magic kingdom no other kingdoms

Well Yavn did say somewhere he wanted more parks, I will hunt that down. But from the "I" you clearly can see more kingdoms were meant.

I don't think ill meant guest rooms, more like "games" like VMK. VEC, VHS, VAK, VBB, VCA, VTL... heh

VCA?

Will people play that for about an hour and then leave like the real park? :rotfl2:

I wish VMK stayed open to create the whole park =)
Maybe they were but they ran out of time..

While I do agree that other lands, parks, etc. were contemplated for VMK, but could the billboards in the VMK Esplanade, which have been used as links to other Disney related sites such as the Pirates of the Caribbean Game, be what the i decription is referring to?

well it makes sense...what the "i" says...i mean think about it..when you're in the esplanade you do see the other parks off in the distance, so it would make sense, as the message says, that esplanade would be the hub to the other parks and areas...

hmm now that i actually read it some more and comprehened it(yea im blonde) it does say future virtual disney parks so i think there were supposed to be more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter