Was thinking of change reservation from POFQ to the Swan. Can I get dep. back?

ecpool

Mouseketeer
How difficult is it to get the money I have sent disney (around $800) if I decide to go to the Swan instead. Also I would like any opinions on even If I should switch these hotels. I will be during Christmas week. Thanks

as long as it's more than 5 days away frmo your trip you should get a full refund, but it may take a few days to come through. I had a ressie at POR which had a deposit on it, then I made a 2nd ressie with an AP code and cancelled the first one and they made a new charge for the 2nd deposit, and they refunded the first deposit back to my credit card. There wsa a couple of days when both charges were showing on my balance

It would depend on what you booked through Disney Room-only or Package with select cancelation dates. The 5-day cancelation is for Room-Only reservations.

I would definitely take the Swan if you can get it at a good price. Fantastic hotel, great amenities and the best location on Disney property with direct access to Epcot, MGM and the boardwalk area. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter