Was that it for fall discounts?

busymomma123

DIS Veteran
We booked a room at the Poly hoping for a room only for FD discount the last week of October. We haven't been in almost three years, but we have always gotten some form of discount for those dates in the past. The discounts released yesterday, is that it? Can I still hope for a pin code that would be better? We are trying to decide before changing to a moderate hotel. We can add an extra day ph and water parks and still save over $1000.

We booked a room at the Poly hoping for a room only for FD discount the last week of October. We haven't been in almost three years, but we have always gotten some form of discount for those dates in the past. The discounts released yesterday, is that it? Can I still hope for a pin code that would be better? We are trying to decide before changing to a moderate hotel. We can add an extra day ph and water parks and still save over $1000.

Poly has limited availability, 3 of the longhouses were converted to DVC.

Keep checking folks. There was nothing available for standard view at any deluxe resorts except for AKL for free dining or RO yesterday. Checked again tonight, and WL and Poly had new room categories available including standard view.

Keep checking folks. There was nothing available for standard view at any deluxe resorts except for AKL for free dining or RO yesterday. Checked again tonight, and WL and Poly had new room categories available including standard view.

Sorry, stupid question. Where do you check?

Sorry, stupid question. Where do you check?
Just on disneyworld website under special offers. I checked first under free dining. Then when it comes up, it also shows you the other offers that may be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter