Was Rurple quest this difficult?

Compared to this it was easy. This is definately the most difficult quest in VMK EVER. I see THREE WINNERS for all day.

the Rurple quest was tough but definitely doable- took all dang day and cooperation of friends for the haunted mansion scores...

But it was something that I grimaced at but knew I would complete them- and dh and I teamed up to play the quest on each other and our children's characters.

Rurple was terrible not compared to this u had to get each item sepreratley with long quests

No.

I am literally crying now. I've spent over 8 hours just trying to get through this. And I've only played 3 games.

We can't get people in the lobbies to work with each other. People just get in there and stay and stay and stay. And friends can't get together to actually play.

No that quest was a walk in the park compared to this. I dont consider this a quest in the least. First of all it takes forever to even get on a dock to meet up with your "team". Then you have to waste another 30 min talking strategy. During that time others cant even get to the dock.

So guys the prizes for this quest that only a handful will end up getting will now be vmks new rare, just like what happened with the bb hat and eye pin. Vmk spends so much time trying to smooth out the rare and does this.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aww CT I'm sorry I couldn't help more. Trying the NWW lobby method of continuous games..

Unfortunately, I'll have to spend yet another four hours just to even get my turn.

Sorry, I'm just too rustrated right now.:mad:

The baseball hat was like beginner compared to this disaster. They really did not think this one through. Not enough rooms open. With thousands trying to get in.

Not a bright move VMK should have made it 400

Nothing has been ever as difficult as this. This has like been the most difficult quest of them all @_@ It's acutally quite frusterating >_<

no joy for me today either
its not unachievable as a score,
but the waiting and lag is horrible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter