Was feeling crafty...DCL Drink Carrier

Yes I ordered it in Amazon, it is Rubbermaid and has 8 spots. We bring the cardboad ones but with a family of 5 and someone usually wanting more then just a drink I hoping this works!

I did these names in .eps format. I originally posted .svg but when I checked they are .eps

I might change it up since it was late when I made it and now I have more ideas. Hehehe
I'm not that versed in the craft speak....what is an .eps? Is there a font you used to make the ships names?

I'm not that versed in the craft speak....what is an .eps? Is there a font you used to make the ships names?
I thought I was well versed and I have to idea either! Haha. I googled it and I am still confused. I am definitely not the techie one in the family!

I have a silhouette, so if I am using .eps files, I have no idea I am working with them. LOL!

I thought I was well versed and I have to idea either! Haha. I googled it and I am still confused. I am definitely not the techie one in the family!
It's an Adobe Illustrator file extension, so it was most likely vector based if that helps at all :)

Ok I'm a crafty person and I just LOVE this. What did you use to print the designs on? I want one!

I just ordered the carrier! Thanks for the link.

I am wondering the same thing! It looks like vinyl?

Yes I used vinyl for it. I am working on the other side now....debating on mirroring the sides or doing something different. I will post photos when I am done.

I think that file extension might be specific to programs & equipment that cut the vinyls. ;)

So, does an .eps work with a cricut or silhouette?

I have both & haven't heard of .eps! LOL!!!

I am not sure if .eps works in Shilloute or Circuit machines, sorry! I am happy to share them if they will work on your machines.

.eps is a vector extension that I use in order to "cut out" different shapes in my vinyl machine.

I am not sure if .eps works in Shilloute or Circuit machines, sorry! I am happy to share them if they will work on your machines.

.eps is a vector extension that I use in order to "cut out" different shapes in my vinyl machine.
That's sweet of you to offer!!! Thank you! I don't think either one of my machines will cut it, but thanks for the wonderful idea! New project for my to do list :0)

Since I don't have any of the cutting machines I'm thinking I can just buy the tote from Amazon and get some vinyl decals from Etsy and put it together myself. :-) Thanks for the great inspiration!

I would LOVE to have those files. Thank you so much for offering. And of course, tonight when DH got home, I asked him and he explained to me that .eps files are files that do not have pixels, but lines, so no matter how tight you zoom in, you will never see little dots. Which now makes sense why they work so well for cutters. I have the entire Adobe suite, so if it does not work, I will be able to convert it to a different type for my silhouette. How do we share on DIS, via email?

I'm just going to thank my lucky stars I don't have the ability to make this and that now I'll just have more room in my suitcase LOL

I'm just going to thank my lucky stars I don't have the ability to make this and that now I'll just have more room in my suitcase LOL

This just made me chuckle lol
I thought the same thing yesterday when I started reading this thread lol

Only disers would think like we did lol

If you had any idea how much crap i've already made just for this 4 day trip LOL.

I will definitely post all of it in my trip report when we get back. the only bright side is that the majority are tutus for my daughter and even though they may take up the ENTIRE suitcase, at least i won't be over the 50# weight limit for my bag! ha!

If you had any idea how much crap i've already made just for this 4 day trip LOL.

I will definitely post all of it in my trip report when we get back. the only bright side is that the majority are tutus for my daughter and even though they may take up the ENTIRE suitcase, at least i won't be over the 50# weight limit for my bag! ha!

LOL!
That was me over NYE. We sailed the Dream over NYE and I had SOOO much stuff for FE, had shirts made, etc. just a lot of stuff!
My dd will be away at school, my ds in HS and my dh at work next September and I am going back on the Dream with my mom.
I swore to myself after NYE, I would NOT join any FE groups, make anything special, etc LOL Granted, I had a load of fun doing it all,
but I don't want to do it again. The only thing I'll be packing with my clothes extra is my tiara LOL

Love it!! And I thought I was fancy remembering to bring our left over DD trays with us. Nope..... *heading to amazon*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter