• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Was anyone at the MK on Friday May 15?

eeyorecher

Earning My Ears
I am hoping someone was there and taped the opening show-we were chosen as the family to open the park and I wish I had it on video.
Thanks!

Sorry! We were there, but we had 8 a.m. appointments at the BBB, so we missed the pre-show. Hopefully someone else can help you out!

We were there and saw the pre-show, but we didn't tape it :sad2:

It is so cool that you got to open the park!!

Sorry!

We were also there but did not tape it either. I taped it once before and didn't want to do it again. Hope someone on here can help.

Hopefully someone will have taped it. It was so unexpected and so much fun!! My kids cant stop talking about it!

That sounds like so much fun. Sorry I wasn't there that day - wish I was!
What time did you get there to be picked? Were you really early?

I don't have video, but I know I took a couple of pictures. We weren't that close so I'm not sure how good they are. But I will look thru my camera and let you know.

Shannon

We were there that morning and I shot video. I'd be more than happy to burn it to a dvd or upload it to a site if you want. As an fyi, there are times during the presentation that I turned the camera to my kids to get their reaction.

That sounds like so much fun. Sorry I wasn't there that day - wish I was!
What time did you get there to be picked? Were you really early?

We got there a little before 8 (park opened at 9). We actually left the room a little earlier than planned but we were ready and decided to go ahead and leave. We had wanted to get a good spot to see the show-my kids love watching the opening show-never thought we would be a part of it but it was amazing. We have the best memories!!

I taped part of it, as well. I don't know how much I got. I will look at the video and see if I have anything I can offer you.

Liz

We were there that morning and I shot video. I'd be more than happy to burn it to a dvd or upload it to a site if you want. As an fyi, there are times during the presentation that I turned the camera to my kids to get their reaction.

That would be so awesome!! I would love to have the video! Thank you!!

That is so cool. How do you get picked to open the park?:confused:

When we got there-a lady walked up to us and asked if we had reservations or any plans-when we said no she said well would you like to help Mickey this morning? And then we got taken in the park and picked up in a car and taken to the castle to have some pics taken then to Toontown. Then all of these characters started walking out of Mickeys house-my kids were going crazy-we got a group picture then Mickey took my kids to the train where we waited for a long time and got to interact with the characters. What an amazing experience-one we will never forget-thats for sure!!!

Disney is missing out on a money making opportunity with this... they should vidoe tape it and offer if up for $30 bucks to the family :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter