Was able to transfer a ressie!!!!!

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Woo Hoo! :banana: I am going to be able to transfer my mother-in-law's ressie from Disney to DU and get the full 50 buck credit. Thats great. We are booked with SMV and I just wonder if there would be a way to connect these two ressies for dinners. Maybe if I contact Disney before I transfer it.

Woo Hoo! :banana: I am going to be able to transfer my mother-in-law's ressie from Disney to DU and get the full 50 buck credit. Thats great. We are booked with SMV and I just wonder if there would be a way to connect these two ressies for dinners. Maybe if I contact Disney before I transfer it.

Either you, or one of the TAs, would need to contact DCL with both reservation numbers and have them linked. We've done it a couple of times, and it's a very quick and easy call.

If you have their DCL confirmation/reservation number, you can also go online to your cruises on the DCL site and add their number as a linked reservation if you're a CC member.

I'm curious as to why you transferred your MIL's reservation to DU rather than the same agency you are using?

I'm curious as to why you transferred your MIL's reservation to DU rather than the same agency you are using?

Good question. Because SMV will not take a transferred ressie. Or at least that is the impression I am under. Could I be wrong?:confused3 It would be great if they would, I just assumed they don't by their website.

I can't address whether that particular agency will accept a transferred reservation; some will not as they get a reduced commission. However, since you are an established customer/client, I'd think that your agency would pick up MIL reservation. It's worth a phone call!

No, they want. I was right. But you guys made me guess. I am just glad DU will do it. They will get a total of 75 bucks instead of 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter