• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WARNING: YOLO 2012 Do NOT try this at Home!!! We’re Professionals Update: 3/18 Video

Great updates!!

In terms of food, I'm not sure where you've been on property, but one of my FAVORITES is Raglan Road at DTD. There's literally nothing on the menu I don't want (and it's all delicious).

Kevin and I went to Teppan Edo in Japan during our anniversary trip and it was great! I know I've said it in my TR that he's not an adventurous eater but he loved it, plus there's things like sushi and stuff if you're braver than we are.

And of course, I'm a little bit obsessed with Le Cellier and the mushroom fillet......you could always try to grab a late lunch ressie, and you'll get a CM discount if it's not for dinner!

Hi there! :wave2: Just popping out of lurkdom to second your review of San Angel Inn. I've eaten there three times and it is by far my favorite restaurant at Disney. The atmosphere is pure magic and the food is sooo yummy. :love: Great TR so far! Looking forward to reading more!

I don't know how I live my life without the Tower of Terror. I really don't. I get to Disney the same time you get there for the DCP! I would love to ride it with you!

If I have the day off when you are planning your day at Hollywood Studios I will definitely be there to ride with you so you don't have to miss out on such an amazing experience!!!

I just love the marble doors. They are so pleasant. I kind of want to have them in my house so I can annoy the crap out of my mom all day. :rolleyes:

I know about the key at Muppet Vision! I just love Disney details.

I am not a huge fan of Duffy either. I mean, he is cute, but it’s just a way for Disney to make more money. And to make little kids have more stuffed animals.

I knew about the mosaic too! I spend WAY too much time reading about stuff at Disney…

San Angel Inn is VERY pretty!

My mom thinks the food sounds gross there. She just hasn’t seen the food pictures! It looks very yummy!

Haha I'm sure your mom would LOVE that. They would be such a wonderful decorative addition to any house hold. I might consider it but I would put a sign on them saying DO NOT TOUCH!!! haha.

I love that you spend time reading about those things on line because I do the exact same thing :thumbsup2 one time before a trip I spent a good 2-3 months just creating a folder to take with me with all the secrets (divided up by park) I could find so I wouldn't forget them.

I'm glad someone understands, it's not that he's an ugly bear. I just don't agree with his integration in the States.

The food is SO good and the atmosphere is just unlike any other.

Great updates!!

In terms of food, I'm not sure where you've been on property, but one of my FAVORITES is Raglan Road at DTD. There's literally nothing on the menu I don't want (and it's all delicious).

Kevin and I went to Teppan Edo in Japan during our anniversary trip and it was great! I know I've said it in my TR that he's not an adventurous eater but he loved it, plus there's things like sushi and stuff if you're braver than we are.

And of course, I'm a little bit obsessed with Le Cellier and the mushroom fillet......you could always try to grab a late lunch ressie, and you'll get a CM discount if it's not for dinner!

Thanks!!!

Reglan Road, I've heard about it but never really looked into it and we need a few more out of the park meals. Perfect.

Teppan Edo is someplace that I looked into. Like, I REALLY want to go there. I am trying to persuade Andy to go there but he's not all that adventurous and when I show him pictures he is always kinda iffy about it. He is an extremely picky eater... I want to try it though, maybe I'll get someone to go with me during my DCP.

My family LOVES Le Cellier, I just am not a huge steak person but I heard it's to die for so maybe it's worth me looking into.

Thanks so much for all the help and suggestions!!! I really appreciate it

We love Kona Cafe. My youngest is so pickey that we don't do a lot of seat down meals.

What meal do you usually do Kona for? I am excited to eat there but Andy is an extremely picky eater. We have a lunch reservation there and I'm hoping that Andy likes it!!!

Hi there! :wave2: Just popping out of lurkdom to second your review of San Angel Inn. I've eaten there three times and it is by far my favorite restaurant at Disney. The atmosphere is pure magic and the food is sooo yummy. :love: Great TR so far! Looking forward to reading more!

Hello there :wave2: Awesome!!! I enjoy hearing about other people who have great experiences at San Angel it makes me happy to know that I am not just enjoying it on my own. I love that it's your favorite restaurant!!!

Thanks for reading along I hope that you enjoy the rest of the report :thumbsup2

My daughter and I just sat here and read all 14 pages, your trip report is awesome! I feel like we are right there with you!

I really stink at Buzz Lightyear, too. Even when I try hard I still stink. :confused3

It looks like our family will be staying at the Poly on our dream trip at the exact same time you are going to be there! :cool1:

I'm looking forward to your next update! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for reading!!! I'm glad that you both enjoy it so far and I hope you continue to.

That ride, it;s going to cause me to self combust one of these days!!! It just makes me so frustrated :rolleyes1 haha

Thats awesome!!! We haven't booked it yet. I can't officially do it until I get there (23 days!!!) Maybe we will be neighbors. Are you guys planning on doing the Halloween party? What a dream it will be, I can't even believe it... THE POLY!!! Ahhhhhhh :scared1: Dreams do come true!!!

EDIT: I just read your siggy and ZOMYGOSH YOU WON ONE OF THE ONE MORE DISNEY DAYS VACATIONS!!! THAT'S AWSEOMEEEEEEEEE. :hyper: :worship::bitelip::yay::eek: I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! How amazing.

You should totally get Andy to try Teppan Edo! He can talk to Kevin if he wants, picky eater to picky eater......:lmao: Our table was newbies for the most part (there was a couple that was clearly more familiar with Japanese food than we were) so we all got basically the same thing. For the most part, you order your meat (I got chicken and shrimp, Kevin got steak, and there's also just veggies if you're vegetarian) and they will cook it up plain with noodles and veggies (first time Kevin tried zucchini!) and give everyone a portion of those in addition to white rice. They also supply you with 3 or 4 different sauces on the side and tell you what goes good with what, but I ended up eating it all plain. Hope that helps! Whenever you make it out there, I hope you love it!

The Giant Snack Hunt
May 28, 2012

After the most delicious of delicious dinners we headed over to that cute little boat ride, you know the one that never has any wait. DO PEOPLE EVEN KNOW THE MEXICO PAVILION EXISTS?!

Once again the cast members working the ride LOVED our shirts, we had bought them in March right after we got done dinning here and we like to wear them all at the same time when we are wandering Epcot. The Three Caballeros <3

IMG_2574.jpg

After we took this one Bobby immediately said “wait? Was that suppose to be a nice one because I did a pose…”

So we took another one but I decided to be a dufus.

IMG_2575.jpg

We took a lovely little float through Meh-he-co

IMG_8319.jpg

I still remember the first time me and my sisters when on this when we were younger the very last room had what was basically a human carousel. There were life size marionettes attached to a carousel it was just weird. I like the three caballeros MUCH better.

IMG_8321.jpg

Poor Donald

IMG_8322.jpg

So after a HUGE meal from which we were all stuffed what do we do? Go in search of snacks of course!!!

Off to Norway we went because Sam and Bobby knew exactly what they wanted to eat.

526170_10151791654120484_753123102_n.jpg

School bread

IMG_8329.jpg

Sam has had her heart set on one of these for a while now. I wasn’t so sure how I felt about eating more/this particular snack so I held off

Yummm Yumm can’t wait to eat it!!!

582514_10151791654275484_193787503_n.jpg

Bobby had been consuming these on the daily. How nice it must be to go on break from work and run to the World Showcase for a snack

photo-6.jpg

After we cashed out Bobby offered me a bite of his, it was ok. I am not a fan of custard or filling in anyways shape or form so I just tried the cake. It was good, cinnamon and coconut what’s not to like?!

I need to add in here that we bout this in NORWAY and by the time we made it to CHINA (the next Pavilion over mind you) IT WAS GONE. I'm telling you, Bobby is a food vacuum. I don't know how it's possible. He is the Houdini of eating!!!

We continued on in hopes of finding a snack for Brittany and I. We went to the pastry shop in France and didn’t find anything there either. Nothing was all that appealing and I was still stuffed so I figured why not save the money!

We made our way out of the World Showcase

IMG_2578.jpg

We finished looping the World Showcase and decided to go and hang out at Club Cool. You know what that means… dun dun dun

600091_10151791654380484_140319004_n.jpg

HI PLUTO!!! He is one of my favorites <3 I was kind of bummed that we missed out on a bunch of the Flower and Garden Festival things but the few that we did see were awesome.

IMG_2579.jpg

We didn’t take any pictures here because Andy was stuck taking a video. Sam and Brittany obviously dislike it as you can see from their face in the video. I still don’t think it’s all that bad, not something I would choose to have everyday, but not something to freak out about like they did haha

After some Beverly we stopped in for a quick bit to check out the ice cream menu at Fountain View but I don’t like to go into a place and be the only one to get something so I decided against it, I guess I was still a little full from lunch.

From there Bobby only had a little while until he had to be to work so we decided to head over to Mouse Gears to look around.

Stuffed animal roooooooooom. Always a good one!!! Bobby found a GIANT stitch, there’s a girl that goes to school with us that LOVES stitch so he had to take this to send to her.

IMG_8330.jpg

Brittany found a pillow pet… SIMBA!!! Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama

IMG_2580.jpg

Hey mom, I graduated!!! (stay in school haha)

IMG_2581.jpg

Bobby had to get to work and we made a plan to meet up the following day at DTD to get some lunch together with him before we left. He ahd a pretty hefty work schedule the rest of our stay so we didn’t know how often we would be able to meet up with him again.

We said goodbye and continued to look around a little. After a while Brittany started talking about how her foot was beginning to hurt. Wanna know why?

546695_10151791654565484_925793703_n.jpg

A Disney pin had lodged itself into her old navy flip flop. We had all been wearing old navy flip-flops this trip and those things are dangerous, we ran into a few issues with them!!!

After that little situation we decided to head over and see if we could catch Bobby in working mode. Off to Imagination it was!!!

247762_10151791654765484_393839051_n.jpg

I really like the queue for this line. I think it’s just so cute

IMG_8331.jpg

Haha, I love this guy because he is my favorite in Monty Python (specifically Holy Grail). Just makes me smile.

IMG_8333.jpg

We had no luck finding Bobby…

BUT there was still more fun to be had as we headed out of the park we made a quick stop at…

IMG_8334.jpg

This mural is another one of those “I get this every time” pictures

IMG_8335.jpg

I think my favorite part of this ride is seeing how funny the crop your face. They alway end up with the funniest chunks missing. One time it was the top of my head. This time the cropping casualty was Andy's forehead haha

IMG_8338.jpg

From there we headed out.

But first a picture in front of the “Golf Ball” can you believe this is the ONLY picture I took of it the entire trip? Is that even real?

IMG_8342.jpg

Notice the school bread in Sam’s had she was VERY careful to carry it around all day without ruining the dollop of cream on top.

We made our way to the resort bus stops but we weren’t on our way back to All Star Music.

Where were we going? Saratoga Springs!!!

As we were making our way out it started to rain again. Luckily we were under the shelter so it wasn’t too bad, just a little windy.

IMG_8344.jpg

But the rain isn’t going to stop us, we’re in Disney!!!

IMG_8343.jpg

Up next a quick trip to Saratoga Springs… but what for?

Tune In Next Time!!!

You should totally get Andy to try Teppan Edo! He can talk to Kevin if he wants, picky eater to picky eater......:lmao: Our table was newbies for the most part (there was a couple that was clearly more familiar with Japanese food than we were) so we all got basically the same thing. For the most part, you order your meat (I got chicken and shrimp, Kevin got steak, and there's also just veggies if you're vegetarian) and they will cook it up plain with noodles and veggies (first time Kevin tried zucchini!) and give everyone a portion of those in addition to white rice. They also supply you with 3 or 4 different sauces on the side and tell you what goes good with what, but I ended up eating it all plain. Hope that helps! Whenever you make it out there, I hope you love it!

The more I hear about it the more delicious it sounds. We both love chicken. To be honest it's the only meat the we will consistently eat!!! The noodles just look soooo goood too. I am a huge noodle fan. Hmmmmmm, I've got some persuading to do...... ;) maybe if I can't wait that long or if he REALLY doesn't want to go I will give it a shot on my own. I NEED TO EAT THERE.

We love Teppen Edo. I'm actually trying to get an ADR for our nov/dec trip but haven't had any luck. (with a 4 and 7 year old we can't really eat dinner at 3:30 or 8:30...just won't work with them) . You guys should definitely try it.

I"ve been following along your trip through your awesome trip report!! LOVE all the pictures and what a wonderful way to relive your trip memories every time you look at your report!!:goodvibes:

Hmm, Saratoga Springs...can't guess why you are going there, but will look forward to your next installment!

When do you depart for the college program? If you are there in mid/late September, maybe we will be lucky enough to find you while you are working!! I have shown my older grandson your picture, so he will playing the 'spotting Leasha' game also!!;):goodvibes:

Figment is one of his favorite rides! If Andy is still there, maybe we can spot him also!! Our very own Dis stars!!!:cool1:

Wow, those updates came like wildfire but I'm all caught up! :)

First, I'll begin with some restaurant recommendations. For the first one I have is Garden Grill at EPCOT. This has easily become my family's favorite table service in Disney World and one of our favorites overall. It is only for dinner I believe (maybe lunch?), a family-style restaurant (you finish the food in front of you, they bring out more) and a character meal with Chip, Dale, Pluto and Mickey. The food is absolutely fantastic, the atmosphere is great (you can see Living with the Land) (the restaurant ROTATES!) and the characters are always fantastic. My second recommendation is my favorite table service in Disney World and anywhere else in the word Sanaa! It is at Animal Kingdom Lodge: Kidani Lodge so it may be a bit out of the way, but trust me it is worth it. If you get there early, the resort is great fun to walk around especially with the Savannah right out the back door. Also, when you are seated you can be seated by the window where you can see all the animals. It's really cool and the food is awesome, especially the salmon. Of course, people in my family didn't think as highly of it as I did and I have very unique tastes so it may not be for you, but so far everyone on here who has gone there loved it so maybe you will too. Hope that helps :)

I'm loving listening about your love for Tower of Terror. It truly is such a fun ride, but it's a shame you never got to go on during the lightning storm. I would've been totally for it, seeing REAL lightning... what an experience that must be! ::yes:: Oh and now we finally discover the marble doors, never even knew they had stuff like that that set off crazy alarms and that you can actually move around those marbles... cool! Not that I'm going to try or anything...

I totally feel the same way about Duffy. I'm just not feeling too accepting of the fella, no offense to him, he's a probably awesome. The problem I have is when he showed up out of nowhere in Disney with all the advertising, it felt like a marketing ploy and most of those I'm not okay with. Though I think the story behind him is cute (if you go to the M&G they have the whole story I've heard) and maybe in the end he will join in the ranks of being a regular Disney character not a crazy marketing ploy like I believe he is to be.

Oooo... San Angel Inn looks really good! I have heard the same bad rap you are talking about, but I'm liking what the restaurant has to offer so far especially that they have. Maybe I will have to check out and dispel bad reviews (that is if I like it as much as you guys). :/ :thumbsup2 to riding the Three Caballeros and your shirts, must make for a fun ride especially with the CMs just hoping someone will ride. :(

:thumbsup2 to checking out Norway too! I think you may be the first person to say you didn't really go crazy over the Schoolbread. I haven't tried it and been really tempted to rush over there even though I have no trip planned because I've heard things about it being "next to godliness" so it's nice to see some not as stellar reviews.

Ouch! That stinks Brittany had to step on a pin. Did you end up keeping it though? It looks like one of those cool Hidden Mickey collections or CM pins from this perspective and a monorail pin at that! I wouldn't pass up keeping that unless you aren't a crazy pin trader like me lol

Can't wait to read about what you guys did at Saratoga Springs! :mickeyjum

Oh, I forgot to add my little disclaimers on this TR. I generally write novels for my comments just so you know. Hope that's okay! ;)

EDIT: I just read your siggy and ZOMYGOSH YOU WON ONE OF THE ONE MORE DISNEY DAYS VACATIONS!!! THAT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. :hyper: :worship::bitelip::yay::eek: I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! How amazing.

Thanks!!! It's definitely a dream come true for us. We don't know which longhouse we will be in, but we do know it is a theme park view room! :yay::yay::yay:

Maybe we'll run into each other while we are there! :thumbsup2

Wow! I love your trip reports. I just can't stop reading them.

First. I would like to say way to go with doing the college program. That is one of my biggest regrets, never doing it. I wasn't able to do it during college because I played golf but I wish I would have thought to do it at the very end like you are. I hope you have so much fun!

Second. The first restaurant I took my boyfriend on his first "real" trip to the world was San Angels Inn. (he went to magic kingdom when he was 5 for a day but doesn't remember it) We love it too. He talks about it all the time and every time we go back he insists on going there.

Third. My favorite ride is also tower of terror. It is just so great. I believe my record is 10 times in one day. We always go in January so the crowds are lower and there is never a wait.

I was wondering where do you get your Disney music from. You always talk about listening to it on the plane and that is such a good idea. Ive tried to look on iTunes for park music but it doesn't seem to be there.

Thanks for the trip report :)

Love2Run said:
I was wondering where do you get your Disney music from. You always talk about listening to it on the plane and that is such a good idea. Ive tried to look on iTunes for park music but it doesn't seem to be there.

I was wondering the same thing!!

Leasha_Loves_Disney said:
If I have the day off when you are planning your day at Hollywood Studios I will definitely be there to ride with you so you don't have to miss out on such an amazing ride experience!

Well I'm not sure which days I'll be at HS (we have park hopper) but we can make a time (if you have the day off of course) to go on. Do you know when you will find out your schedule?

I love that you spend time reading about those things on line because I do the exact same thing :thumbsup2 one time before a trip I spent a good 2-3 months just creating a folder to take with me with all the secrets (divided up by park) I could find so I wouldn't forget them.

I THINK WE ARE TWINS. I am doing the EXACT same thing you did! I'm writing everything out on a word document and then I'll put it in a folder when I'm done.

Your Three Caballeros shirts are just awesome. Perfect for you guys! :thumbsup2

I have never tried school bread before and I know I won’t like it. I’m just not a fan of custard.

OUCH! I can’t imagine having a Disney pin stuck in my foot.

I love how Andy’s forehead is cropped out. Like, the camera didn’t think to take a picture of his WHOLE face?

We love Teppen Edo. I'm actually trying to get an ADR for our nov/dec trip but haven't had any luck. (with a 4 and 7 year old we can't really eat dinner at 3:30 or 8:30...just won't work with them) . You guys should definitely try it.

Ok, that seals the deal. People are just talking about this place non-stop. I NEED TO EAT HERE!!! I doubt Andy will eat here and unless we get the dinning plan he will really be against it BUT I will drag one of my CP roommates with me. This is going on my Disney bucket list for the time I am there.

I"ve been following along your trip through your awesome trip report!! LOVE all the pictures and what a wonderful way to relive your trip memories every time you look at your report!!:goodvibes:

Hmm, Saratoga Springs...can't guess why you are going there, but will look forward to your next installment!

When do you depart for the college program? If you are there in mid/late September, maybe we will be lucky enough to find you while you are working!! I have shown my older grandson your picture, so he will playing the 'spotting Leasha' game also!!;):goodvibes:

Figment is one of his favorite rides! If Andy is still there, maybe we can spot him also!! Our very own Dis stars!!!:cool1:

Thank you so much for reading along with us!!! I'm really glad that you like it.

It's really not all that magnificent just something that I like to do from time to time on vacations.

I leave on August 14th and I will be there until December 4th (ish). I will be working in costuming so I probably won't be seen around to parks too much while I am working, but that doesn't mean I won't be spending all my free time there ;)

You really know how to make a girl feel special. I feel like a celebrity hoping to be spotted :rotfl:

Wow, those updates came like wildfire but I'm all caught up! :)

First, I'll begin with some restaurant recommendations. For the first one I have is Garden Grill at EPCOT. This has easily become my family's favorite table service in Disney World and one of our favorites overall. It is only for dinner I believe (maybe lunch?), a family-style restaurant (you finish the food in front of you, they bring out more) and a character meal with Chip, Dale, Pluto and Mickey. The food is absolutely fantastic, the atmosphere is great (you can see Living with the Land) (the restaurant ROTATES!) and the characters are always fantastic. My second recommendation is my favorite table service in Disney World and anywhere else in the word Sanaa! It is at Animal Kingdom Lodge: Kidani Lodge so it may be a bit out of the way, but trust me it is worth it. If you get there early, the resort is great fun to walk around especially with the Savannah right out the back door. Also, when you are seated you can be seated by the window where you can see all the animals. It's really cool and the food is awesome, especially the salmon. Of course, people in my family didn't think as highly of it as I did and I have very unique tastes so it may not be for you, but so far everyone on here who has gone there loved it so maybe you will too. Hope that helps :)

I'm loving listening about your love for Tower of Terror. It truly is such a fun ride, but it's a shame you never got to go on during the lightning storm. I would've been totally for it, seeing REAL lightning... what an experience that must be! ::yes:: Oh and now we finally discover the marble doors, never even knew they had stuff like that that set off crazy alarms and that you can actually move around those marbles... cool! Not that I'm going to try or anything...

I totally feel the same way about Duffy. I'm just not feeling too accepting of the fella, no offense to him, he's a probably awesome. The problem I have is when he showed up out of nowhere in Disney with all the advertising, it felt like a marketing ploy and most of those I'm not okay with. Though I think the story behind him is cute (if you go to the M&G they have the whole story I've heard) and maybe in the end he will join in the ranks of being a regular Disney character not a crazy marketing ploy like I believe he is to be.

Oooo... San Angel Inn looks really good! I have heard the same bad rap you are talking about, but I'm liking what the restaurant has to offer so far especially that they have. Maybe I will have to check out and dispel bad reviews (that is if I like it as much as you guys). :/ :thumbsup2 to riding the Three Caballeros and your shirts, must make for a fun ride especially with the CMs just hoping someone will ride. :(

:thumbsup2 to checking out Norway too! I think you may be the first person to say you didn't really go crazy over the Schoolbread. I haven't tried it and been really tempted to rush over there even though I have no trip planned because I've heard things about it being "next to godliness" so it's nice to see some not as stellar reviews.

Ouch! That stinks Brittany had to step on a pin. Did you end up keeping it though? It looks like one of those cool Hidden Mickey collections or CM pins from this perspective and a monorail pin at that! I wouldn't pass up keeping that unless you aren't a crazy pin trader like me lol

Can't wait to read about what you guys did at Saratoga Springs! :mickeyjum

Yea I hope I didn't take them too quickly. I figured I'd better get it going because I don't know how often I'll be able to update once I move.

I wanted to go to Garden Grill SO BADLY!!! Chip and Dale are my favorite (when i was little I was terrified of all the characters except for those two) unfortunately we didn't think about book ADRs soon enough and there are non left. But it's definitely on my to do list!!! I think it's so cool that it move/looks into living with the land, to be honest that like 99% of the reason I want to eat there haha. We settled for Liberty Tree Tavern because it seemed like kind of the same thing.. maybe? I've never been there so I'm not sure. That's the second or third Sanaa recomendation I have heard AND they have salmon. I was debating event talking with Andy about that one because he is such a picky eater BUT HE LOVES FISH so that is a definite selling point :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for your help!!! I will definitely propose the ideas to Andy

I ADORE THE TOWER OF TERROR :lovestruc I could literally talk about it for hours on end. Today is it's 18th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday love :rotfl: Yes.... dun dun dun the marble doors. There are a few people who have yet to experience them in real life so I said I would make a video of the annoyingness once I get down there in August.

THANK YOU :worship: Finally someone who understands me. most people think I am crazy and weird for not liking the duffster. It's nothing against him personally I just don't think that they did the best incorporation of him one minute we were duffyless and then the next it's like BAM he's everywhere.

I would totally recommend that you try San Angel Inn :thumbsup2 I don't think that you will be disappointed. It's so sad that the CM literally just sit there and wait for people to ride!!! I can only imagine what their shifts are like. I;m glad we could cheer them up by representing their mascots :rotfl:

I feel bad for not liking school bread, I actually really wanted to. It's just not the snack for me, like I said not a big custard fan that was really my only turn off. They did however have a giant whip cream horn covered in sugar that I would love to try one time.

She did end up keeping it. It was a hidden Mickey pin I think it was like a space boot. At first she was hesitant to keeping it because she didn't know if it was someone else's but after she realized how much "pain it had cause her" she decided to keep it haha.

Oh, I forgot to add my little disclaimers on this TR. I generally write novels for my comments just so you know. Hope that's okay! ;)

It's ok I LOVE that you pay attention so intently and get involved. It makes me enjoy writing this so much more because it makes me feel like people actually care :rotfl: Keep those responses coming, they are very much appreciated :thumbsup2

Thanks!!! It's definitely a dream come true for us. We don't know which longhouse we will be in, but we do know it is a theme park view room! :yay::yay::yay:

Maybe we'll run into each other while we are there! :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, talk about magical. I hope that you guys have the most memorable vacation ever!!! Maybe we will run into you a time or two at the Great Ceremonial House, we can meet up and enjoy a dole whip together!!! The park hours aren't as late as we are use to them being so I foresee many a late night swimming in the Volcano pool :thumbsup2

Wow! I love your trip reports. I just can't stop reading them.

First. I would like to say way to go with doing the college program. That is one of my biggest regrets, never doing it. I wasn't able to do it during college because I played golf but I wish I would have thought to do it at the very end like you are. I hope you have so much fun!

Second. The first restaurant I took my boyfriend on his first "real" trip to the world was San Angels Inn. (he went to magic kingdom when he was 5 for a day but doesn't remember it) We love it too. He talks about it all the time and every time we go back he insists on going there.

Third. My favorite ride is also tower of terror. It is just so great. I believe my record is 10 times in one day. We always go in January so the crowds are lower and there is never a wait.

Thanks for the trip report :)

Thank you :blush: I'm glad that you like them!!!

I will be keeping an ongoing TR while I am there, I'll be sure to keep you up to date with how things are going. It will be like you are there experienceing it!!! (minus the 40 hour work week ;) ) You can live vicariously through me.

That sounds exactly like Andy and I!!! That was our first real restaurant on our own, it was his second trip down (his first he was 5 and all he remembers is the lizards running around :rotfl:)

I love meeting fellow Tower lovers!!! We made it pretty close to your number on this day but not quite. 10 is an awful lot!!! I wish I could have accomplished that, 12 was actually my goal but we just couldn't swing it before the park closed.

I have gotten my music from a ton of different places. I use to get it from simple things Disney tumblr but unfortunately she shut down her music section. I bought a 3 disk cd set when I was 10 that had tons of Disney music on it. BUT if you are like me and are looking for park area loops (I AM OBSESSED WITH PARK AREA LOOPS!!!) You can find some here Disney Audios it is also a tumblr sight. I'm pretty sure that you don't have to have an account to access it. It's super simple to use and there are TONS of options there. if you need any help figuring it out just let me know!!! I hope you are able to find some good things Tower lover to tower lover they have the ENTIRE ToT queue loop (all one hour + of music) which is located here TOT Area Loop it's my FAVORITE thing to listen to on a hot summer day

I was wondering the same thing!!

Disney Audios Like I said above, this is the sight where I get most of the music from, that is if it's the area music loops you are looking for. I hope this helps and that you get as many hours of enjoyment from it as I have. Let me know if you have any questions about it!!! Let me know if it works and if you enjoy it. If you are looking for a different kind of Disney music just let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction!!!

Love your tr

Thank you so much. I'm glad that you enjoy it and I hope you continue to read along and laugh with us!!!

Well I'm not sure which days I'll be at HS (we have park hopper) but we can make a time (if you have the day off of course) to go on. Do you know when you will find out your schedule?

I THINK WE ARE TWINS. I am doing the EXACT same thing you did! I'm writing everything out on a word document and then I'll put it in a folder when I'm done.

I am pretty sure I get my schedule exactly one week ahead of time!!! We should definetly schedule a Tower of Terror ride time if possible :thumbsup2

YES!!! That's exactly what I did. I had so many pages on that word Document. I love that you are doing that. PERFECT.

Your Three Caballeros shirts are just awesome. Perfect for you guys! :thumbsup2

I have never tried school bread before and I know I won’t like it. I’m just not a fan of custard.

OUCH! I can’t imagine having a Disney pin stuck in my foot.

I love how Andy’s forehead is cropped out. Like, the camera didn’t think to take a picture of his WHOLE face?

Thank you. Although I must admit that it makes me a little sad to wear it when we aren't a group of 3.

WE ARE TWINSSS!!! I really dislike custard as well. It's just like :crazy2:

It was so funny when she found it, it was kind of like whelp that explains a lot..

I laughed so hard, last time I ended up with a flat top head i think the cropping doesn't like dark things like Andy's baseball cap and my dark hair haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter