Warning - Memory Maker

Princess Leia

DIS Veteran
I have found Memory Maker a pain to work with. The initial way of categorising is fine but when downloading you lose all this. I have discovered to my cost that you no longer receive the warning e-mails that photos are about to expire. After this year's experience I think I will give it a miss in future.

I got 3 emails saying my photos were expiring after my July trip. Not sure what happened that you didn't get the notifications.

I don't have MM but I always get the emails after my trips that my photos are about to expire. Maybe check your settings and enable the email notifications

We had purchased MM on our June trip. We received 3 or 4 emails warning about the photos expiring. Maybe your email address was wrong?

I got 3 emails saying my photos were expiring after my July trip. Not sure what happened that you didn't get the notifications.

That's interesting. I know when I previously used Photo Pass I got plenty of e-mail warnings. I had wondered if they had changed their policy.

Thanks everyone. My e-mail is right and is working for other e-mails. I did get dining reminders to my e-mail address. I have e-mailed photo pass. It is good to hear that they still do expiry reminders but just frustrating in my case I didn't get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter