• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Warning Freehandbags.com

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Be careful if you sign up for an offer, you will need to give 5 referrals that complete the sign up process in order to get your handbag--I know most of these are bogus offers, but I figured I'd give this one a try and found out too late that I will never be getting my bag! Oh well, live and learn! In any event if I can save anyone else from the trouble the post will :rolleyes: have been worth it!

I wanted my 50 points from Creations, but I really didn't expect to get a hand bag. Thanks!

Lori

Well, like I said I usually only fillin to get the points, but this time I filled it out fully --I guess I had too much time on my hands! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter