• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Warning, Beware. "Free Inferno and Green Flips"

Tiinkerbelle

Spend every moment like it's your last, you only g
People think it's funny to make rooms with "FREE INFERNO AND GREEN FLIPS" as a "nice Christmas jesture" just to get you to go in a wild goose chase to wait in line to get it.
-AvastGoodBoy
Is just one of them. Of course by the time you get in the room theres a long time of angry angry people, staff will enter the room a while later after lots of people have reported the user, and will advise you to "go into another room". Becareful of these users. It will take you at least 10-20 minutes to get in before waiting till you get disconnected. It's just ment as a joke to anger you.

The other room to avoid is the one that says something like "make a bear", she promises that she will show you how to make a bear but you have to pay her first, then she claims that she has to go to sleep and that you should come back tomorrow.

You also need to watch out for Guest1423516 who has the room

"The Queen of Quests Quest House"

She went into an empty emporium waited for someone to enter- offers a quest pin, I say "for free?" she says yes to go to her room and she will give it in trade. I suggest just doing it there, but anyway- end up no one is in her room so you can't just go so friend her. She pops out goes to VMK Central and does same thing with someone else. She then logged off then goes in her room

When I went into her room she immediately says "How can I help you?" I remind her about pin offer- she says- "Get me a Treasure Chair or I boot you"

I'm thinking right then this girl is scamming me but I figure I want to see how far she will take it. So I ask her which treasure chair- after all there is pirate and ariel treasure chest sofas and multiple colors of both. She doesn't seem to know that there are more so I go to my room pick up a kellog's chair and return to her room.

She then says, "give me chair or I boot" I say what about the pin you offered she says no pin yet- you have to trade chair first and opens a trade window

I go ahead and open a report window too lol

She goes on and on and back and forth and ends up offering a top for the chest- mind you doesn't put it in a trade window but verbally offers it (not worth any different- had she been nicer I would have taded it to her) but I ask about the pin- she says she has no idea what I'm talking about and I explain the entire previous converstation to her and then ask about pin again- then she says- oh that- I traded it to you already- NOW Give Me the Chair"

SO I put chair in trade window and she says- to accept the trade and give her the chair and then she will give me the pin. I explain again that the girl offered a pin where is it and we go through the whole thing again- yeah I was just seeing how far she would push things.

Anyway she then starts cursing (as you can in vmk) and demanding the chair- and so I close the trade window- and finish my report while she is telling me she will boot me if I don't give it to her-

I can see how easy it would for a young child to get brought in by the offer and then intimidated by her actions and just give in to her- it probably worked before or she wouldn't have been quite so good at it...

So just watch out for that one- she calls her self the Quest Queen but no approved name yet.

It's really stupid and immature how people can be sometimes about giving them furniture. I mean truly, there are better ways and "smarter" ways to get furniture or pins. Lol

:cloud9:

yea i have seen and came across rooms like this. just today i had a problem with someone.

it was a normal trade room, i had a yellow dress for trade. the owner said ill give you teleporter for it. so we went to trade i asked what kind? she put in one stitch teleporter. now in the room i can see another but she is giving me one. so i ask "what about the other half?" she says "it doesnt work" so ok... "well then what about the other one?" "oh that works and goes to my other room" ok so again i ask "well why only a half? i need the other for a fair trade" well she claims BRB and closes window. she picks up the other and before she goes to trade "i ask can you place them both down so i can try them out." so she does.

well the one she tried to give me does not work at all. the other does indeed go to her other room. so i say "well this one works how about you getting the other to it?" she does not answer for a while. then she walks to the door standing by it and says "here is the door "beach" if you dont want to trade." so yea i reported XD

but really, she was trying to trick me by first giving me one teleporter, then a set that did not even match. so yea warning to you all... always ALWAYS ask them to place them down so you can cheak them out personaly.

those free inferno and green flips rooms are so anoying!! and how is is funny to have a big crowd of inferno blazing mad people as a big mob in your room!! i so dislike that

wow lol that is to funny about the pin.. i cant believe how ignorant some poeple are in this game....

Free stuff is just a lie...
But...
I have a free stuff room and it actually gives free stuff...
:earseek:

I don't trade teleporters at all because even if you place them on the ground they still might not match up. The person trading could have other teleporters in her/his items, then try to give you 2 non working teleporters from there after you test out a pair that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter