Warner Bros Studio Tour

VegasMike21

<font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the
Has anyone done this tour before and if so is it worth the money they charge for the 2 1/2 hour tour? Thanks.

I LOVE that tour. I've been 3 times so far, and once more filming starts from the strike we're going to go again. If you go, let the tour guide know what WB shows you like to watch, and they will tailor the tour to what you like. We were BIG gilmore girl fans, and they took us to some of their soundstages and we got to walk around the stars hollow set. We even got to watch them film a bit of the series finale!

I've seen celebrities every time I've been there, so that is definitely an added perk! (Michelle trachtenberg, Emma Roberts, George Lopez, Noah Wylie, Charlie Sheen, Lauren Graham, Keiko Agena, Alexis Bliedel)

Does anyone know if this tour is offered on Saturdays, and if so, is it worth going on a weekend? We have a Saturday free on our upcoming trip, but didn't know if would be as interesting, since they probably don't do any filming on weekends.

i have read really negative posts aout the Warner studios tour - but i still might do it.

audrabolster: Can you actually talk and take pictures with the stars you see? I would LOVE to meet Charlie Sheen!!!! :)

You can take photos in most areas. No soundstages- but most outdoor sets (unless they are filming in that area). They also discourage taking photos of celebrities. If you wave or smile at some they will say hello! We got to meet Lauren Graham and Emilio Estevez (he was guest directing an episode Without a Trace I think)

I don't know why it would have gotten negative reviews. We are pretty big movie/tv buffs, so maybe that is why we liked it so much.

You get to get off the tram and walk around- we got to go around the ER ambulance bay, some Gilmore Girls sets, and a prop room.

Saturdays are probably busier, but if you buy your ticket online I don't see why it would be any different.

We've gone about once a year and love it!

Does anyone know if this tour is offered on Saturdays, and if so, is it worth going on a weekend? We have a Saturday free on our upcoming trip, but didn't know if would be as interesting, since they probably don't do any filming on weekends.

They are open, and they actually film there 7 days a week I believe!

I LOVE that tour. I've been 3 times so far, and once more filming starts from the strike we're going to go again. If you go, let the tour guide know what WB shows you like to watch, and they will tailor the tour to what you like. We were BIG gilmore girl fans, and they took us to some of their soundstages and we got to walk around the stars hollow set. We even got to watch them film a bit of the series finale!

I've seen celebrities every time I've been there, so that is definitely an added perk! (Michelle trachtenberg, Emma Roberts, George Lopez, Noah Wylie, Charlie Sheen, Lauren Graham, Keiko Agena, Alexis Bliedel)

What time do you believe is the best time to attend the tour and what times do you think are good to get a glimpse of celebrities???

Most shows wrap up filming in May, so I would visit before then. We've gone mid-week and on a Saturday, and we usually do the early afternoon tours. We've done an 11:00, a 1:30 and a 2:00 tour I think.

The best thing is to tell your tour guide what kind of shows and movies you like, be outgoing and the tour guide will be great! They are there to give you a good tour! The first time we went, the guide tried to signal to us that Noah wylie was right there and we were all stupid and didn't pick up and no one noticed- so she went around the block again! haha. They want you to be able to see people on the tour!

Most shows wrap up filming in May, so I would visit before then. We've gone mid-week and on a Saturday, and we usually do the early afternoon tours. We've done an 11:00, a 1:30 and a 2:00 tour I think.

The best thing is to tell your tour guide what kind of shows and movies you like, be outgoing and the tour guide will be great! They are there to give you a good tour! The first time we went, the guide tried to signal to us that Noah wylie was right there and we were all stupid and didn't pick up and no one noticed- so she went around the block again! haha. They want you to be able to see people on the tour!

ehhh may is when i'm going, may have to do that tour some other time then. i really would want to see some celebs and some shows taping.

They film movies there year round though. If you call when you are in town- or even just stop by- They will be able to tell you what is filming on the lot that day :) That's how we knew that Gilmore Girls was filming. Then we told the tour guide that we were mad about that show, and we got to go on some of their soundstages, and see the stars hollow backlot!

There should be plenty of activity on the lot in May. Because of the writer's stike, most shows are running late shooting episodes and many will film later into the year than ususal. Plus, the writer's strike was the final nail in the concept of "the television season". From now on, new shows will be appearing all year long. Most series won't last 22 episodes either - studios will make two 10-episode series instead. And motion picture production goes on the lot all the time.

If that wasn't enough, the Actor's Guild is planning a stike for June or July. Hollywood, just like before the writer's strike, will be rushing to finish whatever they can before everyone shuts down again.

There should be plenty of activity on the lot in May. Because of the writer's stike, most shows are running late shooting episodes and many will film later into the year than ususal. Plus, the writer's strike was the final nail in the concept of "the television season". From now on, new shows will be appearing all year long. Most series won't last 22 episodes either - studios will make two 10-episode series instead. And motion picture production goes on the lot all the time.

If that wasn't enough, the Actor's Guild is planning a stike for June or July. Hollywood, just like before the writer's strike, will be rushing to finish whatever they can before everyone shuts down again.

I never really took any of that into consideration, which would make May a perfect time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter