• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Warbird Adventures - who's done it?

Boodle

Mouseketeer
Bloody Brilliant! My lovely wife has booked me a flight in a WW2 fighter trainer for my big birthday treat in orlando where i get to fly the aircraft - has anybody out there done it? If so please share! I am shaking with excitement just at the thought of it - she found a video on youtube and sent it to me at work as a surprise!
http://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandoUpdate#p/u/15/JaC6O8kvWPo

Looks a bit more 'real' than the Disney rides we normally go on! LOL

I've not done it myself but a good friend of mine has done it 3 times! He absolutely loves it and urges me to do it everytime we've been but I just havent been able to.

I'm sure you'll have a great time and make sure you post up your experiences.

My DH did it in 2006, he had 60 minute aerobatic experience and loved every second of it, you really feel the G-Force!!!! You will love it!!!

I will have to dig out some pics. :thumbsup2

He has also done a similar experience over the Blue Mountains in Sydney, Australia which was in a Strikemaster Jet, they did aerobatics and a dog fight with another jet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter