• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wapasadi

what do you want to know about it? I've been in all of the past games. I can pretty much tell you what you need to know.

There is a thread on the CB that has the most up to date info on who is in. The people in charge will probably notify those who have been chosen.

well in the begining of the game, you'll be on a team. Your teams will be posted. Then you follow the directions given to you.

WHat does WPASADI mean? The letters. Just curious haven't been on for a really long time.

I'm confused as well.. I was paying pretty close attention to those threads at the beginning and I remember reading something like "It's not something you'll miss if you're gone for a few days" back when it was just "a surprise", but then I didn't come to Dis for like 2 days and it was already making teams.

What do you have to do as a member? What are the prizes? :confused3

I'd like to just watch(do I have to be an official audience member to watch? lol.. can I still become one? x__X).. but I have no clue what's going on and I feel out of the loop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter