Wanting to try BLT

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
My DW has wanted to try BLT since opening day, so whats our chances of securing a 1 bed standard late Feb-early Mar, mid May, mid Oct, or late Nov-early Dec., all these in 2014, at 7 mos window?

We like to plan way ahead to strategize our pts. best:thumbsup2

My DW has wanted to try BLT since opening day, so whats our chances of securing a 1 bed standard late Feb-early Mar, mid May, mid Oct, or late Nov-early Dec., all these in 2014, at 7 mos window?

We like to plan way ahead to strategize our pts. best:thumbsup2

Standard view is gone at 7 months out much of the year. You may have some chance late Feb/early March and mid-May but you better have a back-up plan. Your chances are very small to none for the other times you mention.

If any of us knew for sure, we would all play the lotto. You never know what can happen until you try.

:earsboy: Bill

If any of us knew for sure, we would all play the lotto. You never know what can happen until you try.

Very true! I'd say a little bit easier as they reallocated points and there's more std villas, however in saying that it's still hard to get a standard sometimes for an owner at 11 mos. As others have said have a backup plan. Maybe book a lake view and waitlist a standard

IMO, May will probably be your best shot BUT as drusba said, SV is usually gone at 7 months. We purchased at BLT specifically for the purpose of securing SV for early December.

Plan for Lake View. Waitlist for SV.

Very true! Last year I was able to book a 2bdrm Std View at BLT the last wk of Sept - 1st wk of October. Everyone was telling me I didn't have a shot since it was the first wk of F&W and I was shocked when I called at the 7 month mark and it was available. I was ready with my list of back ups & already had our home resort (SSR) booked & everything! Hey, ya never know :)

I also think mid-May would be the best chance. Or maybe late Feb/early March.. If you can work out to have points for a lakeview then you should most likely be able to book for those times.

For early Dec - I have had trouble getting a 2BR standard view right at the 11 month mark! But there are some theme park view rooms that were switched to standard view category so at least odds have improved rather than worsened. :thumbsup2 And don't forget to waitlist if you don't get it immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter