Wanted to share...

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
Right out of the camera. D40, 30mm 1.4

F/1.4, 30mm, 1/30

Picture477.jpg

Thoughts? Critique?

Really cute! You could get rid of that little scratch by her nose with the cloning tool or healing brush. I love how she is grabbing her little foot. :)

Really cute! You could get rid of that little scratch by her nose with the cloning tool or healing brush. I love how she is grabbing her little foot. :)

Yeah, I haven't done any retouching yet. Just grabbed it right out of the camera. I hate having to take 50 shots for 1 good one. KWIM? The light through the window was giving me a hard time.

Beautiful! You nailed the single most important item when taking pictures of kids, and animals (IMO)...tack sharp eyes. Very hard to do at f/4 let alone wide open. Take the one out of 50, it's digital so it is free to take as many as you want :) Looks great, I wouldn't touch it much.

Yeah, I haven't done any retouching yet. Just grabbed it right out of the camera. I hate having to take 50 shots for 1 good one. KWIM? The light through the window was giving me a hard time.

I think you did pretty well, with the blown out top and shirt sleeves I am guessing that it was very tough lighting, but I think you nailed the important part that being her face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter