Wanted halloween bags:)

lost_n_the_clouds

StitchFanatic
Currently I am needing:
None!!

I now have enough pending trades to finish off what I need..yay!!
I have to send out a BIG thank you to a specfic someone that helped me out a TON!!
Thanks so much!!
Thank you everyone that offered,did a trade with me,or has a pending trade. I love my new items!!
Mods you may now close this:)

Take care everyone:)

Hi! I have 2 bat (host prize) and 10 pumpkin up for trade in my post.. would be happy to work something out with you. How much are you offering for the bat and the pumpkin?

Hi! I have 2 bat (host prize) and 10 pumpkin up for trade in my post.. would be happy to work something out with you. How much are you offering for the bat and the pumpkin?

i have one of each

I have two bat and one pumpkin

Hello everyone:),

Thanks so much for replying:) Sorry I didn't get back to everyone earlier as my sister had a birthday party to go to and me and my mom stuck around to help.. running around a mall for a scavenger hunt..I am tired.:laundy:
Anways:).
Here are my offers:
500 credits for pumpkin bag
600 credits for bat bag

Please let me know if your ok with these prices or if not please let me know what you had in mind.
If you are though please let me if it would be a shopping spree or credits:).

Thanks so much,
Dianne:wizard:

Hello llama:)

That is fine:) As I said in my first post I can give credits or shopping sprees:).

Have a great night,

Still needing pumpkin bags? Let me know how many and when we can trade.

Thank you for the trade! :goodvibes

Your very welcome!:) Thanks so much for the 2 pretty bags! You were such and incredibly nice person to do a trade wth!:hug:

Still needing pumpkin bags? Let me know how many and when we can trade.

Hello Lightning:),
I just edited how many I need:). The person for my last pumpkin bag hasn't gotten back to me so I would be interested in buying yours. How much would you like for it?:)

Thanks everyone:),

Your very welcome!:) Thanks so much for the 2 pretty bags! You were such and incredibly nice person to do a trade wth!:hug:

Hello Lightning:),
I just edited how many I need:). The person for my last pumpkin bag hasn't gotten back to me so I would be interested in buying yours. How much would you like for it?:)

Thanks everyone:),

What are you offering - I am easy on the price as long as it's not too low.

Hello:),

I am offering 500 credits for them:).
Hope that is ok:).
I have a kinda of off topic question.
I remember a while back you had a halloween thread and you had mickey ear pumpkins..I am looking for them next.Do you happen to still have them for trade?:cloud9: I hope you don't mind me asking:)

Thanks so much,

Sounds great!

As per my trade thread - yep they are still for trade. Send me a PM when you want the pumpkins and i'll bump it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter