WANTED: Christopher Robin is my dad Disign

TidoubleGerrr

Waiting for my pixie dust
Calling all Disigners!!! My husband had the greatest idea for his cousin's son. He is just a baby and his daddy's name is seriously Christopher Robin (cuz when my husband was little they asked him what they should name him and that is what he said! I love that!) Anyway, so his son will be about 1 when we go to disney at Christmas and I am wanting to make him an adorable shirt that says something along the lines of
"My Daddy is Christopher Robin"
Maybe with Pooh and Christopher Robin or something.
Any ideas???pooh: :
Thank you in advance, you are all so talented! I have found many beautiful disigns for other shirts for our familly on here! I wish I could figure out photoshop!

Calling all Disigners!!! My husband had the greatest idea for his cousin's son. He is just a baby and his daddy's name is seriously Christopher Robin (cuz when my husband was little they asked him what they should name him and that is what he said! I love that!) Anyway, so his son will be about 1 when we go to disney at Christmas and I am wanting to make him an adorable shirt that says something along the lines of
"My Daddy is Christopher Robin"
Maybe with Pooh and Christopher Robin or something.
Any ideas???pooh: :
Thank you in advance, you are all so talented! I have found many beautiful disigns for other shirts for our familly on here! I wish I could figure out photoshop!

Something like this?

0CR2.jpg

0CR1.jpg

Those are adorable! I was collecting clipart for this design, but I don't think I found the one that you used.

That's a cute design. To the original poster, I too actually know someone who named her son (now an adult) Christopher Robin, an awesome name :)

Ok, so apparently I worded it wrong....My husband saw them and said I didn't say it right. He thinks it should say "I'm Christopher Robin's little Pooh Bear."
So, if anyone is willing???? Thank you!!! Sorry for the screw up~

Ok, so apparently I worded it wrong....My husband saw them and said I didn't say it right. He thinks it should say "I'm Christopher Robin's little Pooh Bear."
So, if anyone is willing???? Thank you!!! Sorry for the screw up~

No worries. It is an easy fix:goodvibes

0cr3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter