Wanted: Birthday Pins!!!

Foamy666

<br><font color=blue>43 6F 6E 73 69 64 65 72 20 79
I need VMK birthday pins, how much do you think is reasonable? I would like to offer credits.. About 5,000 each?

PrincessJen09 said:
Wow. LOL. Why so many?

I dunno, quest rewards.. Trades.. Give-aways.. Contests.. That kind of thing. And for people who can't get 170,000 in fireworks like myself.

cool idea I just want atleast 1 bc my birthday is soon but I face the same problem

jasonpwns said:
cool idea I just want atleast 1 bc my birthday is soon but I face the same problem

Yeah.. Alot do.. I hate fireworks.. With the tips. They say to remember it, it takes like three years to remember that pattern!

fireworks is all stop going on my computer so i guess i cant get it myself..
foamy tell me when you get them

Foam im looking forward to play some of your quest if they have no games I have a lobby error

jasonpwns said:
Foam im looking forward to play some of your quest if they have no games I have a lobby error

Well.. It will be my first ACTUAL quest. I've previously used my machine for all trades.

Now paying 5,000 credits each! Come on, sell me pins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter