Want to upgrade from full hookup site to Preferred Thanksgiving 2013

cdfendley

Fen4
We are headed back to Ft Wilderness for Thanksgiving of 2013. By the time I got site booked, the only ones available were "full hook-up". Would love a heads up if anyone was going to cancel their "preferred" or "premium" site for that week so I could call and upgrade.

I wouldn't wait on cancellations, keep calling and checking the WDW site. pixiedust:

cdfendley,

Book a new, separate Fort reservation with arrival date of 11/3/13 and departure date of 12/1/13. I tried these dates in the WDW reservation system just now and got availability at all site levels. You will have to pay a one night rate as a deposit.

Later call back and cancel your Full reservation and shorten your dates on the Preferred to what you want. The WDW ressie system discourages short stays and encourages longer stays. 30-days are the most you can put on a single reservation.

This will work! Lots of folks have to do this.

Have fun and eat some cornbread dressing for me on Thanksgiving (with gravy of course :rolleyes:)

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter