Want to surprise sister when she arrives at Poly

smileycrissy

DIS Veteran
My sister is supposed to arrive tomorrow with her two little ones and hubbie. I want to surprise them with something special in there room to greet them when they check in. She's staying at the Poylnesian - any suggestions? Thanks!:goodvibes

You can't get anything put in the room before they check-in (unless they are staying club level, then I understand the club staff will do it). Rooms aren't officially assigned until the guest checks in, so they won't do something in advance.

You could order something from Disney Florist and have it delivered to their room after they are checked in.

It might be a little late to do anything now. You could have tried Disney Florist or memoriesbybetsy, but I'm not sure they could do anything at this late stage of the game. But unless they are staying CL, the items would not be put in the room ahead of time. Once they check in, they will either send it to the room with the desk runner and give it to them (and if they are not in room they will leave it on table).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter