Want to stay at Davy Crockett ranch but with no car...?

npoon

Mouseketeer
want to stay there because the accomodations are so nice. is it possible with no car? can a person uber it or cab it to the park?

Hi, I don't see why not, as it's less than 10 minutes away. Only thing is, I'm not sure how you'd make arrangements for the driver to pass the security point which is quite far from the cabins (even further since they reconfigured the site in 2016). It would be worth emailing them and finding out if it can be organised though.

From what I know, neither Uber nor taxi drivers are allowed past the entrance of the hotel. Officially, you're supposed having a car to rent this accomodation.

I have sometimes considered going to DCR by bike, although I'm not sure if it is actually doable with all the stuff you want to take with you (remember the supermarket is overpriced and while helpful, choice is limited).

There's appears to be a public bus stop inside the front entrance now as well (before the security point) ....not sure where it can take you though!

There's appears to be a public bus stop inside the front entrance now as well (before the security point) ....not sure where it can take you though!

That bus stop is for the Village Natures. You still have to make your way from the entrance of DCR to your bungalow (expect a 30 minutes walk, +/- 10 minutes depending on your location)

That bus stop is for the Village Natures. You still have to make your way from the entrance of DCR to your bungalow (expect a 30 minutes walk, +/- 10 minutes depending on your location)

Yes that's right....do you where the bus goes to though, just out of interest?

Yes that's right....do you where the bus goes to though, just out of interest?

According the Center Parcs, the bus 47 is going to connect this bus station to the Chessy train station. I'm not sure, but I think this is a new line that is going to open at the same time than the Villages Natures. It will depart from the South bus station that is being remodeled at the moment (in front of Five Guys and Vapiano's).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter