• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want to send surprises to WL I need ideas FAST!

goofie4goofy

My Baby Cosmo
My brother and family are going to WDW this Saturday. They are staying at the WL. I have never been before so I don't know what to send them, besides choc covered strawberries....but after that I am clueless. I would also like to send a gift for my nephew 8 and my neice 7. I was looking to send them something that only the WL has.

I know I have to do this in kind of a hurry....anyone know?

Thanks in Advance

Thanks for the info, but I need something special from WL private dining to go with the strawberries.

GF has the chocolate cigars, the CR has the chocolate monorail, the WL has ???

Also if anyone has the phone number too!

Thanks a bunch!

The hotel number is 407-824-3200. Maybe they can direct your call to private dining?

What about the WL totem pole or WL pins for the kids. I would call the front desk and ask them what fun WL merchandise you could have them deliver to the room for you. They have all kinds of cool WL stuff in the Mercantile!

zipDdoodah said:
What about the WL totem pole or WL pins for the kids. I would call the front desk and ask them what fun WL merchandise you could have them deliver to the room for you. They have all kinds of cool WL stuff in the Mercantile!

That sounds cool! Thank you :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter