Want to meet up 20-31 March ?

Wolf65

Earning My Ears
If anyone is there at that time and wants to meet at a Disney park,just post here or PM me.I just finished booking my holiday last week.I will be offsite hotel until 25th and then at POP for the last week.I`m hoping to do some EMHs and all the parks.I have an annual pass and will also be doing the Disney waterparks.Met up with dis people last couple of hols and it`s lovely to share the Disney parks.:)
I have no set plans and happy to `go with the flow`.I love the rides and the atmosphere and meeting people.

I will be there! I can't figure out how to pm on this iPad app tho. Send me a message - I did figure out how to reply to them. Lol

Hi Wolf65, it was great meeting up with you last spring! I won't be back there until this fall, but if you'll be back around again then, it would be nice to see you again. Sorry to miss you this time.

hi DD001,
Just booked this trip a couple of weeks ago.i`m making the most of my annual pass that runs out very soon .Don`t know when my next trip will be after this one.
:)
M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter