Want to make Jack Skellington shirts & don't know where to start!

modmama

Mouseketeer
So I've been looking for a way to make my two DSs, age 7, Jack Skellington shirts. I think what I want is simple - a big, happy-ish Jack face on a shirt. But for the life of me I can't find any iron-on giant Jack face for sale on the entirety of the internet!

I'm a vaguely artistic person and I'm sure I could make shirts myself, but without something decent to iron-on, how would I do it? If I wanted white t-shirts I could probably paint the black of his face right on them, but these are 7-year-old boys and white t-shirts quickly show the dirt they've been rolling around in. :D

Anyone have any ideas? Not even sure this is the place to post this as I'm such an amateur at all this...

Thanks so much, anyway!

We are about creating DISigns for you to personally download, print on an inkjet printer and iron on to a T shirt.

First, you need to look at the How To sticky at the top of the forum.

Second, you need to make sure that you understand that all iron on transfers are NOT alike. Amy (Mickey) sells the best and delivery is very speedy. I think it is simply amymickey.com

Third, the Meet the DISigners sticky will tell you which DISigners are active and who does what.

But of course, you need to know that most images are located via Google or Bing, etc. If you just want a Jack head it is simply a readily available clip art and not a DISign.

Good luck!!

Yeah, I'd already read all of the stickies, which is why I was confused!:lmao: Thanks for the tips nonetheless.

Okay, I'm not sure where to go because I have a laser printer and cannot print on an inkjet... from what I gather there is no one here who sells the actual iron-ons ready to be ironed on?

Thanks for helping this newbie!

No one here sells their designs, due to copyright laws that would be illegal, we just do designs because we love disney and want to share that joy with others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter