Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Great idea..........Now I know I'm not the only one going to POP in mid June.

I will checking every day to see who will be there.

:banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

My database shows that there are 116 people going to the World or Cruising in August of 2005. Who's going when you are? Enter/Search your dates to find out! This is a great way to meet with DIS Friends that you didn't even know where going when you are.

Fred

I just added mine - doesn't look like anyone else is going during that time. Cool, does this mean I get the whole wide world of disney to myself? :teeth:

Tinkerchele said:
I just added mine - doesn't look like anyone else is going during that time. Cool, does this mean I get the whole wide world of disney to myself? :teeth:

:laughing: I think that might be wishful thinking on your part! Besides, as much as I've thought about having the whole place to myself, it wouldn't be the same without a few thousand others to share the magic! :wizard:

Only one so far going to WL next Feb/Mar. Someone, join us!!!! :grouphug:

That's really neat! I added our dates and it looks like AerialDreams will be there @ CSR for a portion of our stay. :wave2:

Funny thing is this database has been around for a long time. You can help spread the word by placing a link to the site in your signature. Find out who's going when you're going! :) Glad to see people enjoying it.

Fred

Thanks Majestic!!! I'll try to figure out how to put a link under my signature so I can spread the site..... :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter