Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Hrmmm....will have to add that. Might not have done it yet because it is still under renovation right???

Glad everyone is using the database! We have 135 entries as of this AM.

Spread the word.

Fred

Originally posted by TinkKel
Too cool Majestic....but where's Shades of Green? :(

I second te Shades of Green nomination. Of course I won't be there for another 373 days so I got time I guess.:(

wow...in just around 4 days total, the main search page already has over 1000 hits (page views) and the database contains 142 entries. Not too bad. Let's spread the word people! :)

Fred

Majestic,

Thanks so much for doing this. It's so much fun to check out who else will be enjoying the World at the same time as our family. You put a lot of work into this and it shows!

Thanks again,
Kathi ::yes:: :wave: ::yes::

Wow, so far we're the only Disers going to ALK in July!

Thanks Ryansmom. I didn't even know that existed or I might not have spent so much time doing mine but there are pros to mine as it lets you search for your month, year, hotel, or even by username.

Originally posted by ryansmom
Did you know this web site also has a similar countdown? But it doesn't list which hotel you are staying at.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/countdownlist.cfm

Originally posted by Majestic
Thanks Ryansmom. I didn't even know that existed or I might not have spent so much time doing mine but there are pros to mine as it lets you search for your month, year, hotel, or even by username.

I like your much better ::yes:: Good job :teeth:

What a great idea! Thanks for taking the time to do this for us. So far, I am alone at the Grand Floridian for the 4th of July. Somehow I think it will get just a bit more crowded over the holiday weekend. :rolleyes:

Hi Fred, THis is great! Would you be able to have the time to add the Disney Cruise line??
Hey cute line re the date-but seriously I AM looking for a man who loves Disney!!

WOW! There is one I didn't think of!!! This coming weekend, I will be doing some modifications to the main system and will add the cruise lines and shades of green.

Hrmmm...I think the way to do this would be just add the Wonder and the Magic and allow the person to add dates as normal. I don't think I can "easily" make it so you can also list wether you are doing a 3 day, 4 day, or 7 day plus western or eastern. Too much to modify to do that.

I "CAN" make a new script that would just be for the cruise lines though. Hrmmm...would it be better to do that or mix it on in with this one? Now THERE'S a good question. One that I "don't" have an immediate answer for.

Need.....more......input.....

Fred

Originally posted by Vals
Hi Fred, THis is great! Would you be able to have the time to add the Disney Cruise line??
Hey cute line re the date-but seriously I AM looking for a man who loves Disney!!

Fred, I agree, I think that it would be much easier & less complicated to just add the Magic & the Wonder. What if you posted a new message on the cruise section-i would, but I can seem to get the cut & paste to work on this laptop. Want to refer to your links. Great Job!!

Originally posted by DawnF316
Very, very cool. Thanks. But we have to keep bumping this up because so far I have POR to myself too:p

So far I am alone at POR too. Looks like I am alone for my dates too. Ill have to keep checking this as more people add to it. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks soo much for the link. I added my records May 6th-10th (my family decided to send me to Disney for Mother's Day). Looks like we're the only ones - so far.

PC for 1/24-1/31.....only one other DISer there all the nights we are, but some trickling in after us.

Time to move this back to the 1st page.

Kathi ::yes:: :wave2: ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter