• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want to go back. Any "fly free" deals right now?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
HI All,
I have been off this forum for many months now, busy building a barn for two horses... which has sort of kept us planted firmly in Idaho, basically vacation-less all summer! The horses are now snug and cozy in their fabulous big barn... and we are all itchy to get to DL again! Now of course, we are horse-broke (as in, poor!) !! Can anyone tell me if there are any DEALS going on? We got the "kids fly free" last year, and that saved us so much. Love to find that again. I dont care if we stay at a Disney resort or off site, either way is fine. Anyone know where I can fimd this out?? The kids have Nov 9 and 10 off school, but it can be anytime really. THANK YOU! Thank You!!!

If I were you...

I'd stay away for Veterans day. They are predicint large crowds..

But I will keep my eyes out for the kids fly free.. I'd try looking in January..

As sometimes they have adults pay the kids price for park admission. Or buy one day get one free..
They usually come out just after new Years.. About the 2nd-3rd of January.

I have been keeping an eye out too. We don't have a specific trip planned so I told my DD's that if Kids fly free comes out maybe we will go then. We are hoping! :thumbsup2

I think it normally isn't announced until December. I hope it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter