want to drink around the world. little help please.

Please add me as well. I would like to surprise my DD with this before we go to WDW in April (she's 25 BTW).

Cheers! :goodvibes

Wow this is great,,, thank you so much...all those years of standing in line with my kids getting autographs, dishing out fifty cents for a pressed penny, hundreds if not maybe a thousand dollars for about 900 disney pins .... now the payoff..... just say [priceless].. it is truely my turn... weep weep weep.....

Thanks again EP

This could become the favorite "adult attraction". Birnbaum's is going to have to list this! I also emailed you.... thank you very much....

Laura

There is something called the Monorail Pub Crawl where you ride the monorail to all the resorts(Poly, CR, GF) and DRINK. I guess you could take the launch from CR to WL and add the Territory Lounge to your crawl. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

There is something called the Monorail Pub Crawl where you ride the monorail to all the resorts(Poly, CR, GF) and DRINK. I guess you could take the launch from CR to WL and add the Territory Lounge to your crawl. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

hmmmmm... Tell me more! I'm thinking I might have to try that next time I'm there! And I believe a new project of adjusting the passport might be in order for it :lmao:

This is such a fun activity - and a tradition with my College Program roommates every time we head back to Disney for a reunion.

We always start in Mexico with the fiesta Margarita and proceed as follows:

Norway: Carlsberg
China: Tsing Tao or Plum Wine (plus an eggroll)
Germany: Beer or wine (along with a bratwurst from Sommerfest - yum)
Italy: Rosa Regale or Prosecco
USA: Sam Adams (and sometimes a funnel cake or cheese fries - or both)
Japan: Sake
Morocco: Marrakash Express
France: Grand Marnier slushie (with a pastry or crepe!)
UK: We used to always do the Welsh Dragon, but this last time had a drink with Bailey's, Amaretto, Kaluha and a splash of Coke - with was Amazing!
Canada: Beer

The key is to make sure you eat as you go along, so you can make it all the way around without falling over.

Have fun everyone!

It's been awhile....but here's what i remember being the plan of attack:

Canada:
Moosehead Lager or Ice Wine (not sure if that is just F&W or all year available)
UK:
Strongbow or a 1/2 and 1/2 (Guinness and Harp)
France:
If you like a more "fruitty" treat - the Grand Marnier Slush
More traditonal - White Rose Champagne (Imperial Nectar is my favorite) or Pommery
Morocco:
Any of the Wines offered at the Tangerine Cafe
Japan:
Kiran is always a favorite..or "Sake" it to me!
USA:
Sam Adams is my favorite beer....seasonal (white ale,summer ale, ocktoberfest, winter lager) if available, cherry wheat, any of their stouts (if available), Boston Lager is an acceptible backup to anything.
Italy:
Not sure what's going on there currently - i know they have been building a new quick serve. If the wine shop is still there i suggest the "tour" (tasting)...nice selection
Germany:
Spaten - Oktoberfest or Optimator....there's really no discussion on this one
China:
Ok...it's corny...but the Peach Schnaps and Plum Wine Tea Slushes are excellent....Tsing Tsao is also a very smooth beer for consumption
Norway:
Keep it simple...Carlsberg (yeah...which isn't from Norway...but whatever)
Mexico:
Ahhh....the perfect start (or end)....3 flavor Margarita....though the new Tequila Bar inside the pavilion looks like a fine addition to the tour.

Thanks so much for the passport. This is going to be so much fun! :thanks: :drinking1

Cathy

Slaball, thank you!!

I'm going to print it up and give to my DH when I give the kids their scrapbook/autograph books. He'll have to complete his without the kids somehow though.

Slaball,

Thanks so much for the passport!! It is awesome:thumbsup2

Can't wait to try it out in 6 days:goodvibes

Slaball has become quite the popular person! :cool1: Thanks again for sending me the passport. We will put it to great use in 9 days from now!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for my Copy!

Thank you!!! :)

Glad I could help.. Enjoy!!!! :goodvibes

Wow! I've been enjoying my time on the DIS but now...now I've found my people. Could I get a copy too? I'll email you a request. Thanks in advance.

My brother-in-law and I did beers around the world last February. It was a blast! We did make sure to eat a bit during our trek. We ended the day at a beatles concert. Did you know that are playing again...OK...the long day tour may have me a bit confused.

I would love a copy of your Passport...I will send you an email. May need a little variety for our August trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter