Want to be warm!

We r going on 28th & I'm a bit worried about the weather now! We r between Birmingham & Manchester so it gets pretty cold, is it a different type of cold in France? We dont seem to feel the cold too much but I have got our DD 14 months thermal undies & a snow type suit......should I be worried??

I do find it seems extra cold in DLP. More so than here. I've got lots of layers packed ready for my weekend trip and my husband has got his thermals ready too.
We've never worn snow suits though but i can understand why small children would be put in them.
There's nothing worse than being cold.

we are going 28th staying at cheyenne too

im getting a bit worried about the weather now, i have thermals for us all and snow suit for dd whos 2 & ds 8 weeks.

I dont have snowboots just sturdy suede boots for us girls and walking style shoes for the boys. im thinking i may have to go look for some sat before we go now!

There really is nothing worse than having wet feet,it makes you cold all over.Waterproof walking boots are a must in my opinion,they are good for the rain and the snow and will be comfy to walk lots in.

Lidl were doing some really cheap sets 2 weeks ago but not sure if they would still have any in store?? Sportsdirect usually have cheap ski wear??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter