• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want free dining?

Yes, just pull up your reservation #. I just checked ours & am paying 82/105 per night. I run from value into reg. season. Don't feel like messing with it tonight so I will call tomorrow & let you know. If you find out anything please post or pm:goodvibes

Yes, just pull up your reservation #. I just checked ours & am paying 82/105 per night. I run from value into reg. season. Don't feel like messing with it tonight so I will call tomorrow & let you know. If you find out anything please post or pm:goodvibes

Our confirmation email has the code DJX and says Magic Your Way Pkg + Dine. It has 7 nights Coronado Springs, 8 day PH passes, and dining plan. It only gives a total of the package, no breakdown of room cost per night, etc.

When I look up our reservation number on the WDW site, it also says 7 nights Coronado Springs. Under ticket type, it says Error. It doesn't mention the Dining Plan, either. The total is still the same and it still doesn't mention cost per night?

Bonzarella....where are you seeing the breakdown of cost per night?

Anyone know why the link in the email shows different info (but same total cost) as the info on the WDW site??

Anyone know what the problem is??

I've only booked through DU before, so I'm lost!

under room only reservations, then put in # of MYW tickets. That should be total cost per package, which mine is, NOT the $58 per night w/FDP as on the flyer. HTH:flower3:

under room only reservations, then put in # of MYW tickets. That should be total cost per package, which mine is, NOT the $58 per night w/FDP as on the flyer. HTH:flower3:

Wow! It shows $149/night, not the $74/night like on the flyer, PLUS the total they gave us is STILL $240 more than the 7 nights at the $149 plus the MYW tickets!

I'm so confused!

We'll definitely have to call tomorrow!!!

Let me know what you find out when you call, too!

It's not $58 a night, it's $58 a day PER PERSON (value) with all costs added in and $74 a day PER PERSON (moderate). The price of your package can vary depending on Park tickets selected, as well. When I booked mine the reservationist automatically added in trip insurance, which I had him remove.

You may want to call tomorrow and reverify.

It's not $58 a night, it's $58 a day PER PERSON (value) with all costs added in and $74 a day PER PERSON (moderate). The price of your package can vary depending on Park tickets selected, as well. When I booked mine the reservationist automatically added in trip insurance, which I had him remove.

Yes, they automatically added insurance to ours as well, plus a water view room we didn't ask for, but the total is still way too high.

I'll call tomorrow and try to get it straightened out.

The $58 per person per night is based on 2 adults 1 junior and 1 child. So it averages out to $232 a night for a family of 4. If you have only have 2 adults then it'll be less than $232 a night but definitely more than $116 a night.

On the flip side the DIS boards also depress me sometimes!

I have been going to the World once a year since 1998. I always stay on property and book directly through Disney. Other than the free dining that is offered to every single person on earth, I have NEVER received a PIN for any other offers?!

So whenever I pop onto the Boards and see the wave of posts about "this PIN and that PIN" it depressed the bejeebers out of me. What am I doing wrong? Often folks will post that it was emailed to them??? :confused3 Who/what/where did they sign up that would have their email address?

On the flip side the DIS boards also depress me sometimes!

I have been going to the World once a year since 1998. I always stay on property and book directly through Disney. Other than the free dining that is offered to every single person on earth, I have NEVER received a PIN for any other offers?!

So whenever I pop onto the Boards and see the wave of posts about "this PIN and that PIN" it depressed the bejeebers out of me. What am I doing wrong? Often folks will post that it was emailed to them??? :confused3 Who/what/where did they sign up that would have their email address?

We received a post card several years ago for a discount. It came in the mail the day after we returned from WDW!

I am having a really hard time understanding the pricing. We were at Pop last week and booked the bounce back program for 9/24-10/2. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. We we got home and looked at the invoice and I thought it was too high. First they charged us for a preferred room and I wanted a standard and then I went on the Disney website and plugged in the same dates with 8 day park hopper passes. The total on the invoice is the same total as the disney website. So I don't believe we received the $58 rate. My husband called Disney last night and was on the phone for 40 minutes and finally gave up because of being on hold for so long. He is going to call today again, but I am I crazy and missing something.

I am having a really hard time understanding the pricing. We were at Pop last week and booked the bounce back program for 9/24-10/2. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. We we got home and looked at the invoice and I thought it was too high. First they charged us for a preferred room and I wanted a standard and then I went on the Disney website and plugged in the same dates with 8 day park hopper passes. The total on the invoice is the same total as the disney website. So I don't believe we received the $58 rate. My husband called Disney last night and was on the phone for 40 minutes and finally gave up because of being on hold for so long. He is going to call today again, but I am I crazy and missing something.

I think this may clear it up:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter