• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want a Tangled Dress

What size do you need? the stores do have them, but sizes are limited. We are loaded with size 2/3 for example. We might have a 7/8. Hard to find are size 4, and 5/6. Call your local store and ask. The size you want might be on a display figure, they usually wear a 4 or 5/6.

I would call and check. We walked past World of Color and I saw some but I think they were small ones. A good place to check would be by PFF. The stores and BBB are crowded but it isn't as bad back there.

Good luck! DD2 has worn hers for our last two trips and the parked is covered with other Rapunzels. We talked to one mom in the restroom and her daughter refuses to cut her hair now. LOL

I've ordered from Disney stores outside my state *there is one D S in UT and it 2 hours away* I've ordered *over the phone* from D S in IL & AZ ~ just go to the D S website and do or store search or use www.switchboard.com ~ *here's* SB for all of AZ.

My DD's R dress came from the UK D S website ~ DH *gotta update my sig* is from England *we got married late last month, well prior to him coming out here I ordered the dress online and had it shipped to him, he stuffed it in one of his suitcases and it's now hanging in our closest and DD will get it for Easter :thumbsup2 *Here* it is if you'd like to take a peak.

Hey there,

I had the same problem. We don't live near a Disney store and I really wanted one for DD for Easter. I sent a note to the Disney store and they responded and gave me a number for WDW merchandise (1-877-560-6477). I called and spoke to Linda (who was very pleasant) and she was able to order me an XS (Size 4ish).

But, there is a slight downside. The dress was $10 more than on-line, they wouldn't accept my coupon, and the shipping was $15! It also was going to take 20 business days to get delivered. (YIKES!)

Anywho, I'd try your local (if you have one) Disney store and see if they can help you out. But, if you really want the dress and you don't mind spending the extra $, try calling the resort's merchandise department.

I probably could have waited or called a friend who lives near the Disney store, but I didn't want to risk having it get sold out everywhere. The e-mail from DisneyStore said they did not have a date as to when they would be getting more dresses in stock.

My DD is crazy-in-love with Tangled and, to me, it was worth the extra $ to just get it taken care of. No Starbucks for this week :-)

Best of luck in your search and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Erica
* WDW in September *

Hey there,

I had the same problem. We don't live near a Disney store and I really wanted one for DD for Easter. I sent a note to the Disney store and they responded and gave me a number for WDW merchandise (1-877-560-6477). I called and spoke to Linda (who was very pleasant) and she was able to order me an XS (Size 4ish).

But, there is a slight downside. The dress was $10 more than on-line, they wouldn't accept my coupon, and the shipping was $15! It also was going to take 20 business days to get delivered. (YIKES!)

Anywho, I'd try your local (if you have one) Disney store and see if they can help you out. But, if you really want the dress and you don't mind spending the extra $, try calling the resort's merchandise department.

I probably could have waited or called a friend who lives near the Disney store, but I didn't want to risk having it get sold out everywhere. The e-mail from DisneyStore said they did not have a date as to when they would be getting more dresses in stock.

My DD is crazy-in-love with Tangled and, to me, it was worth the extra $ to just get it taken care of. No Starbucks for this week :-)

Best of luck in your search and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Erica
* WDW in September *

Yay for finding a dress ~ they are hard to come by.

I do prefer the store versions over the parks version though...

*Here's* the park version.

*Here's* the Disney Store version.

And you can see the UK Disney Store version in my PP.

Ebay for the win!

It might cost you a bit extra, but if the stores don't have it, you can probably find it online. Sometimes, its worth not worrying about it to just cough up a bit extra, I've found.

Thanks everyone! I am looking for a 7-8, maybe a 5-6. My DD is 7 but I know they run long. Our store only had tiny sizes and size 10's. I would try to have one shipped from the parks but 20 days is way to long for shipping if we are going to have it for our trip. Darn!

Today

In the Disneyland Stores (WofD, and BBB) they had dresses only from
XXXS - M. At the resorts they do not have specific Repunzel Hair or a Crown. (I do not beleive that there is a Repunzel Crown.)

The Braded Repunzel Hair that they sold on line or the stores is much better than what is available at the resort.

IMG_4063.jpg

Here are the sizes on the DTD (World of Disney) rack....
On looking at it closer, there were no size "S"... XS then M
IMG_4063_1a.jpg

Today

In the Disneyland Stores (WofD, and BBB) they had dresses only from
XXXS - M. At the resorts they do not have specific Repunzel Hair or a Crown. (I do not beleive that there is a Repunzel Crown.)

The Braded Repunzel Hair that they sold on line or the stores is much better than what is available at the resort.

IMG_4063.jpg

Thank you so much! I would love to get her one while we are there. :goodvibes

I know that they are not nearly as nice as the ones at the Disney Store or the parks, but i just picked up a cute one at Target, for $20. Like I said they are not as nice, but I figure since DD2 is most likely going to ruin the thing anyway why buy the $50 one.

Whatever you do, don't get the full wig from Target. That thing is horrible, but dd2 had to have it over the braided crown because she (dd2) has brown hair.

This is the Disney Store (Not Resort) Rapunzel outfit. The braded Wig is expensive ($30-45), but contains pink flowers and looks very nice in person.

DsyRapunzel.jpg

Just a word of caution...we got DD that braided hair crown, and while it is GORGEOUS it just does not stay on her head at all...it is really heavy and its very difficult to get it to attach to her head...the most she has worn it is 2 min. :sad2:

...didn't they have these at Penny's? I got one there online awhile back, I'm sure..they were on clearance and only for small sizes though.

I purchased *mid Jan* *this* wig by calling WDW DelivEARS ~ 877-560-6477 *At that time DLR DelivEARS did not have it.
It cost me ~ $19.xx :thumbsup2 + almost $10 for shipping :scared1:
The DLR DelivEARS number is 800-362-4533 *maybe they have it in stock again...

I know that they are not nearly as nice as the ones at the Disney Store or the parks, but i just picked up a cute one at Target, for $20. Like I said they are not as nice, but I figure since DD2 is most likely going to ruin the thing anyway why buy the $50 one.

I agree, I would buy it too but it is way too small for my DD. Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter