Wanna Share Your ADRs? Share & Compare!

I think I'm finally done tinkering with my ADRs. Looking back at what I had at first, I have made some huge changes lol

Monday Dec 12 - Plaza Restaurant (Lunch - 13:20), CRT (Dinner - 20:30)
Tuesday Dec 13 - Biergarten (Lunch 13:50 CP Package)
Wednesday Dec 14 - Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch - 12:55)
Thursday Dec 15 - Ohana (Dinner - 21:55)
Friday Dec 16 - Kona (Breakfast - 7:45)
Saturday Dec 17 - Grand Floridian Cafe (Breakfast - 7:30)

Planning to be at the park for rope drop on Tues (Epcot EMH), Wed (MK Opening), Thurs (DHS for TSM), so don't have breakfast there. Would switch either Kona or GFC for Chef Mickey's if that ever comes up but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

I think that is what we will do - I am sure my DN will love it.

Grand Floridian :thumbsup2 I went to the WDW site and it has a nice description of it. It is a bit expensive (I could not find the price so I just went on the adr page and looked it up there) so I think we will stick with the glass slipper at CRT. We might do the Wishes party as well so I think we are good on desserts for our trip :lmao:

You can't go wrong with the Chocolate Glass Slipper. I can't wait to her our DN loves it in April. I actually had a hard time finding someone who could book that for me two weeks before our trip. Eventually I had to be transfered to the actual restaurant and they booked it for me. I thought dining would be able to handle it but maybe I had someone new on the phone.

Just out of curiosity, when you looked at the description of the Tea, were you looking at the My Pretty Princess Tea Party? I ask because that IS very expense, however the Garden View Lounge's Afternoon Tea is not expensive at all. I get the Buckingham Palace package which is $23 that includes finger sandwiches, choice of tea, scones and jam, and pastries or strawberries and whip cream if you prefer that instead....while my DD8 gets the Mrs. Pott's Tea that includes ham and cheese sandwiches AND Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, plus pastries or the strawberries and whip cream, this costs $12. I'm not trying to persuade you in any way, I just didn't want you to get confused by the two (both the Afternoon Tea and the My Pretty Princess Tea are both held in the same place).

Sounds like a wonderful afternoon, would you please tell me more at the Garden View's Lounge Afternoon Tea? What time is it, how do you book, did you get dressed up?

We are staying at POFQ 12/14-12/18 and got free dining. Finally got all ADRs done.

12/14 - Dinner Raglan Road
12/15 - Lunch Le Cellier - (Just booked this a few days ago after trying to get reservations forever, including during our last trip two years ago. Figured we should try it once.)
12/16 - Dinner Boatwrights Dining Hall
12/17 - Afternoon Tea - Grand Floridan (My mother's b-day gift)
Dinner - Cape May Cafe

ADR's are to be booked bright and early tomorrow morning!!:banana: HOpefully I'l have no trouble with the online reservations and I won't have to call, that would be awesome lol

*fingers crossed* details tomorrow :woohoo:

Booked ADRs on Monday -

POP 6/2-6/9

6/2 Travel day- dinner DTD or food court at hotel
6/3 CP 8:35, O'hana 5:30- boat back to MK for preferred viewing (AAA) fireworks
6/4 Boma 6:30
6/5 Rose & Crown 7:45 ( Illuminations )
6/6 50's PT 1:30 ( waiting for Fantasmic pkgs to post, might switch this out)
6/7 Tonys 1:50 ( hoping to be able to eat and see parade)
6/8 Le Cellier 12:15

Pretty much got all I wanted but couldnt snag a 8:05 for CP any day that we were there- figured I would plan out our QS meals at a later time. Want to be somewhat flexible

ADR's booked and ready to go!

12/17 Akershus-Dinner
12/18 1900 Park Fare-Dinner
12/19 Crystal Palace- Dinner
12/20 Chef Mickey's- Dinner
12/21- Boma's- Dinner
12/22- Home:mad:

Alrighty...all booked and ready to go

5/6/12 - Restaurant Marrakesh 6:30pm (we land around 12:30 - this should be more than enough time to check in and get to EP from POP right?)

6/6/12 - Donald’s Safari Dreakfast 9:25 am; Boma 6:30pm

6/7/12 - Crystal Palace 8:55 am

6/8/12 - Sci Fi Dine-In Theater 3:15pm

6/9/12 - The Wave...Flavours of America 9:00 am

6/10/12 - O'Hana 8:55am

6/11/12 Just added an early dinner F! package at Momma Melrose 4pm

Safari breakfast sounds interesting fallen angel!

26 jan The Crystal Palace 6:40pm
27 jan Rose & Crown 5:40pm
28 jan Boma 7:10pm
29 jan Tony's Town Square 5:15pm
30 jan Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater 1:40pm
31 jan unsure (read:can't decide)

We'll be in Disney May 30 - June 9, 2012!!!

Here are our dining plans so far:

May 31 - Ohana (Dinner)

June 1 - Plaza Restaurant (Lunch)

June 2 - Chefs de France (Dinner)

June 3 - SciFi (Lunch)

June 4 - Yak & Yeti (Lunch)

June 6 - Whispering Canyon Cafe (Lunch)

June 7 - LeCellier (Lunch)

June 8 - Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (Dinner)

Since Beaches & Cream is a favorite for my DD, I'm sure we'll have quite a few meals there too!

We are staying at POFQ 12/14-12/18 and got free dining. Finally got all ADRs done.

12/14 - Dinner Raglan Road
12/15 - Lunch Le Cellier - (Just booked this a few days ago after trying to get reservations forever, including during our last trip two years ago. Figured we should try it once.)
12/16 - Dinner Boatwrights Dining Hall
12/17 - Afternoon Tea - Grand Floridan (My mother's b-day gift)
Dinner - Cape May Cafe

New to this whole thing...How did you get free dining? :wizard:

I am almost done with mine but I will share what I have (fantasmic packages aren't available yet for when I'm going)
-->Monday June 4th
Coral Reef @ 7p
-->Tuesday June 5th
Fantasmic Dinner Package@ 5p
Brown Derby
Mama Melroses
-->Thursday June 7th
Raglan Road @ 7:30p
-->Friday June 8th -
Artist Point @7:15p
Boatwrights @ 7:15p (party splitting up for dinner)
-->Saturday June 9th -
Kona OOP @ 9:15am
Garden View Tea oop @ 2p
Ohana @ 9p
-->Sunday June 10th
Biergarten @ 6:30p
-->Monday June 11th
Via Napoli @ 7p
-->Tuesday June 12th
Chef Mickey's @ 7:30a or 10:30a I haven't decided yet.

I'm really excited about these. We'll be trying some new places and some of our favorites. It will also be the first (and second) time I will be going to a signature restaurant so I'm really excited about that too.

Ugh....Im almost embarrased by my reservations.....:rolleyes1

We have a few...we are a DxDP family - my boys 12 & 10 refuse to eat off a kids menu and are actually good eaters and love trying new food. Then there is my DH who needs a "lunch break" out of the June heat and wants to sit in a/c and have someone bring him a drink...:rotfl:

We are also not rope droppers, but we'll be having breakfast either in the parks or just outside the parks when the ropes drop, so we wont miss much...(well, we WILL be rope droppers for HS - gotta get in the TSM run!!)

oh, and he wont "do" yogurt & granola for breakfast...he needs coffee and eggs and what not...so, I plan and plan and plan..and came up with the following....

We're staying at the Beach Club, so we have quite a few breakfasts in the area and we like to mainly do dinners around Epcot!!

(the 2 days we dont have a lunch listed, we are paying OOP - I have to "pay" for the 2 dinners that are 2 meals a person!!)

Friday, June 8, 2012
lunch (??) OOP
Biergarten Restaurant @ 7pm

Saturday, June 9, 2012
The Crystal Palace @ 8:30am
Lunch (???) OOP
Yachtsman Steakhouse @ 7pm

Sunday, June 10, 2012
Tusker House Restaurant @ 8:30am

Yak & Yeti™ Restaurant @ 1:00pm

Cape May Café @ 7pm

Monday, June 11, 2012
Captain's Grille @ 8:00am

50's Prime Time Café @ 1:10pm

'Ohana @ 7:05pm

Disney's Polynesian Resort

Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Cape May Café @ 8:00am

Via Napoli @ 12:45pm

Le Cellier Steakhouse @ 7:00pm

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
'Ohana @ 8:30am

Liberty Tree Tavern @ 1:00pm

Tutto Italia Ristorante @ 7:00pm

Thursday, June 14, 2012
Cape May Café @ 8:00am

Well, I guess it is about time I post our March trip since I did post our November reservations. So here goes, we are going March 7-12 and hoping to avoid the majority of Spring Break crowds. Staying in a Royal Guest Room at Riverside, I hope we can handle the buses with our double stroller.

March 7th- Lunch Liberty Tree (Can't wait for Gooey Cake)

March 8th- Breakfast 1900 Park Fare
Dinner Garden Grill (last time we ate there the revolving room was not working)

March 9th- Breakfast Ohana
Dinner Cinderella Royal Table

March 10th- Breakfast Cape May
Dinner Akershaus

March 11th- Breakfast Hollywood and Vine (Can't wait to meet Jake)
Dinner- Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

March 12th- Breakfast Chef Mickey

As you can tell we are early riser with two small children and character meals are a must.

So glad to find this thread! I admire my spreadsheet on a weekly basis, but other than my husband no one else seems to care about my ADRs! We are going May 26-June 8, 2012. Regular DDP, party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) for 5/26-6/2 and then party of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids) the rest of the time. We are staying DVC at Beach Club for the first week and Animal Kingdom Jambo House the second week. Our two children are young, early-risers who love character breakfasts. When my sister and BIL join us for week 2 we were told no breakfast ADRs because BIL works nights and getting up for breakfast will make him very cranky.

May 26
Arrival day, no ADR

May 27
Hoop Dee Doo 5:00

May 28
Via Napoli 5:00 (OOP)

May 29
Typhoon Lagoon and DTD day, using QS credits

May 30
Crystal Palace 8:30 am

May 31
Hollywood & Vine 8:30 am

June 1
Whispering Canyon 5:00

June 2
Akershus 8:30 am
Flying Fish Cafe 5:30 pm

June 3
Boma 5:00

June 4
Chef Mickey's 5:00

June 5
50's Primetime Cafe 5:10

June 6 - party splits for dinner
Chef Des France 5:00 (4)
Marrakesh 5:00 (3)

June 7
Ohana 5:00:banana:

June 8
Heading home:sad1:

Just booked our flight and it looks like I can add a breakfast and/or lunch on departure day! Flight leaves at 6:30pm and we will be staying at POR - thinking we will just play in the pool and DtD.

Thinking Wolfgang Pucks for lunch - anyone been there lately? We are going deluxe and I'm afraid we might have tickets left over (even after all the dinner shows/signature), if so then we'll do a TS before leaving for the airport.

We are there June 21st through the 30th. We don’t do arrival day or departure day ADRs so that left the credits for CRT. We are character meal heavy, but my children loved meeting characters this way last trip.

Dd requested we repeat the ones from our first trip (Akershus, Chef Mickey's, Tusker House and Crystal Palace) and I did that except I switched the meals. Akershus and Crystal Palace were lunch/early dinner last time and this time they are both breakfasts. Chef Mickey's was breakfast last time and this time it will be a dinner.

I added Garden Grill because I wanted it, I heard the character interaction is great there and because my son is absolutely obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I put in Hollywood and Vine because he loves Disney Junior and I want to get into DHS early so we can possibly finish it in a half day. I have been wanting to try Ohana and I figured that would be nice for our non-park day on the 26th. After that I still had 2 credits left. There wasn't anything else I wanted to try on the 24th, so I asked dd if she would want two princess meals and she said yes. So already planning for the BBB appointment on the 24th I added CRT for dinner. And there you have it.

June 22nd: Garden Grill 5:55pm
June 23rd: Crystal Palace 8:30am
June 24th: Cinderella’s Royal Table 6:40pm (BBB 4:00)
June 25th: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 8:30am
June 26th: Ohana 5:15pm
June 27th: Tusker House 8:30am
June 28th: Hollywood and Vine 8:15am
June 29th: Chef Mickey’s 5:50pm

We (myself, DH and our twin sons who will turn 7 on our trip) are at WDW from 1/29 through 2/4.

I have booked

1/29 O'hana - 6:50pm

1/30 Mama Melrose - 12:30pm

1/31 Whispering Canyon Cafe 8:30 am

2/1 1900 Park Fare - 8:15 am

2/2 Crystal Palace - 10:10 am

2/2 Crystal Palace - 5:50 pm - i will likely be cancelling this. only made it so we would be in a good spot to see MSELP, however, it is not on during our stay :sad2:

2/3 Chef Mickey's - 10:30 am --- HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYS!!! :cake: :cake:

Everything else is up in the air - all QS unless we feel like going somewhere else and can get in w/o an ADR.

What a fun thread! We are one month out from our second mother daughter trip - not that I've been counting down or anything! We're headed back to the World 2/11-2/16 staying at CBR and have free DDP!

Our ADRs are:
2/11 - later arrival, no ADR
2/12 - Sci-Fi 12:35pm
2/13 - Yak&Yeti 12:30pm
2/14 - Tokyo Dining 12pm, Cape May Cafe 6:55pm
2/15 - Les Chefs 7pm
2/16 - late departure, but no ADRs

Sci-Fi, Cape May and Les Chefs are all firsts for us, so we're very excited to try them out. Yak&Yeti and Tokyo Dining were favorites from last trip and we're equally excited to enjoy them again!

We're considering trekking to DTD on day 1 for WPE or EoS, but that depends on how long it takes ME to get us to CBR. We didn't get to DTD last trip, so we're hoping to make time for it this time around. Plus I'm pretty sure my mom will think she's died and gone to heaven if I take her Ghiradelli... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter