Wanna See Something That Will Make WDW Folks Jealous?

Wow! Thanks for posting! Wish we could go to CA!

I can't wait to see it next year! Maybe by then the crowds will have died down some ;).

That looks awesome! I waannnaaa goooo! LOL I was watching and my daughter came in and started watching to and said "Can we go on that?". Maybe one day...hmmm planning a roadtrip to TX next year, CA isn't that much farther. :lmao:

That was fantastic! I kind of wish that they were doing test track over into Radiator Springs.....well, maybe someday!!!! Thanks for posting this, it was a lot of fun to watch. :goodvibes

I had seen videos of the cars driving outside but this is the first time I've seen the interior part of the attraction.Disney did an incredible job on this ride and entire Carsland area.Anyone know how many MPH the cars hit.

Already got a story up about it on my blog. Here's the link:

http://disneyplanning.webs.com/apps...ings-racers-previewed-for-annual-pass-holders

Please comment at the bottom of the article, and, by the way, site is still under a lot of construction. I guess I'm pretty lucky, for I'm heading to DLR for my 8/8 birthday for a day. We're park hopping and I'll be writing all about it. Definitely do a comparison between Test Track (the old one at least) and it.

I had seen videos of the cars driving outside but this is the first time I've seen the interior part of the attraction.Disney did an incredible job on this ride and entire Carsland area.Anyone know how many MPH the cars hit.

40 MPH is the figure I have heard. I did notice that this "race" is shorter than the "speed test" at the old TT though. TT's is over a minute, but this one is only 35 seconds. On the other hand, in my opinion, much better theming on RSR.

That looks amazing and so much fun, reminds me of Test Track a lot! I think I might have to pay my daughter a visit out in LA next year~~ :goodvibes

I've never seen Cars and this looks pretty neat. It makes me want to consider a DL trip in Spring 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter