Wanna See an Autograph Book? Another one to share. 2/24/13 Update

Marshay, those are very nice pages!!! :) Keep them coming!

Isn't it funny how we can look at pages and not notice something missing until we post it.. it's an easy fix for ya! :)

I love your book. I think I will make one of those when we take my dd next year.

Thanks! Have fun making your book! I hope your DD enjoys it.

great new pages....I especially enjoyed Captain Hook and Peter Pan! :goodvibes

Thanks! I like all the stickers on these pages, too!

Marshay, those are very nice pages!!! :) Keep them coming!

Isn't it funny how we can look at pages and not notice something missing until we post it.. it's an easy fix for ya! :)

Thanks! I hope to do a few more...get some of the princesses completed...

Instead of redoing the white Cricut cuts, I just made my own -- was faster!

Thanks Marshay about my tags... There are days... I think I have better creative moments when I have freshly washed hair! It's the craziest thing..but w/ 5 kids..the only other probable outcome is to pull it all out (4 of them are TEENAGERS! :faint:)

I was showing these to DD15, and she said.. "mom, I'd paint his glove on because I'd never remember what size I cut him at!" LOL

These are amazing!!!! Now I wish I had gotten autographs from Characters instead of just photos.

Thanks Marshay about my tags... There are days... I think I have better creative moments when I have freshly washed hair! It's the craziest thing..but w/ 5 kids..the only other probable outcome is to pull it all out (4 of them are TEENAGERS! :faint:)

I was showing these to DD15, and she said.. "mom, I'd paint his glove on because I'd never remember what size I cut him at!" LOL

4 teens -- more power to ya!! :goodvibes

hey, that's a good idea, too (painting the glove). I just cut out with scissors into the "basic" shape.

These are amazing!!!! Now I wish I had gotten autographs from Characters instead of just photos.

Well you can always do the book WITH the photo and then next trip get an autograph!

I just wanted to do one main book so we don't have to get Cinderella's autograph every, single trip (or maybe that's just wishful thinking...)

For my May 2008 trip, I made a Disney ABC book and left space for a few characters to sign...that was the first time we tried it. We also got CM to sign the book too, which was a lot of fun -- Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Jungle Cruise, etc

I'm hoping to add some of the rides to this autograph book, too, but want to try to get most of the main characters first!

Loving your autograph pages - they're fabulous! :worship:

I'm ashamed to say that my DD only has the Disney ones bought at the parks - maybe I'll try making one for her for next year as a surprise. :cutie:

Loving your autograph pages - they're fabulous! :worship:

I'm ashamed to say that my DD only has the Disney ones bought at the parks - maybe I'll try making one for her for next year as a surprise. :cutie:

That would be great to have a homemade book -- IF that's something you enjoy doing. There's nothing wrong with the park books...I just prefer doing it myself since it gives me pleasure to make them.

However, I'm sure your DD loves the whole thing with the characters and pictures no matter what the book...I figure my DD will come to appreciate what I made when she's much older...

Love your pages! I have 2 books I need to do and you have given me great ideas!!

Welcome to the DIS!! I see I'm your 2nd post! Whew, doing two books at once is tough.

You'll get lots of great ideas on the DIS Creative pages...I scraplift all the time -- learned how to make tie dye Mickey t-shirts; Mickey Christmas balls; and got ideas for my A-Z Disney book, etc.

Like everyone, I just wish I had more time...I could be so much more creative!! :goodvibes :lmao:

What a beautiful book and a fantastic idea! They are truly incredible, and I bet your daughter and the characters will love them! Thank you for sharing!

Kristin

What a beautiful book and a fantastic idea! They are truly incredible, and I bet your daughter and the characters will love them! Thank you for sharing!

Kristin

ah, thank you!! Last year with the Disney ABC book I made, some of the characters just loved looking through the book too! It was fun for all of us.

OK, here are the final pages I was able to do this weekend. I think I'm done now. Any others I'll have to do after we get back from Disney. But this will be a good start.

Suzy and Perla (Jaq and Gus)

JPEG036.jpg

I believe just Suzy and Perla are in the parks? But I had the cute cricut of J&G so I added them, too.

Fairy Godmother (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo) and Lady Tremaine (above all, self-control)

JPEG035-1.jpg

Like the Lady Tremaine page, these pages, don't have any stickers or cricut images. I couldn't find any so I'll just add the siggie and the pic with them.

EDIT: Crap! I spelled Anastasia wrong...hmmm, maybe I won't fix it just to get her all riled up!

Anastasia:Oh, and look. That's my sash. Wearing my sash, she can't.

Drizella: Why you little thief. They're *my* beads. Give them here.

JPEG034.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter