Wanna play V2? Your most disliked ride in each park.

snowman

DIS Veteran
I hope the OP of the fav attraction in each park doesn't mind me borrowing their idea.

What 1 attraction in each park do you absolutely detest?

MK - Space Mountain
Epcot - Soarin'
MGM - Tower of Terror
AK - Primeval Whirl

How about you?

Isn't it funny how everyone is different? The ones you listed are some of my favorites.

My LEAST favorites:

MK--Stitch hands down

AK--Dinosaur (too jerky)

MGM-Back Lot Tour

EPCOT--Living Seas, although I haven't seen it since the changes and it's not as though I don't like it, it's just my least favorite.

MK: Stitch w/ Country Bears Jamboree running a close 2nd. Another time or 2 on Stitch and I CBJ will be #1 most hated. Stitch is SLOWLY growing on me.

Epcot: Body Wars (mostly b/c its NEVER EVER OPEN and such a waste of space)

DS: Backlot Tour (needs updating bad, a new script and new effects its too outdated for the rest of the park and w/ the addition of LMA it looks even worse)

AK: Rafiki's Express/Conservation Station (does that even need explaining, B-oring!)

MK - Stitch ( I was actually asked to rate this one when I got off and gave it a 3 out of 10)
AK - Rafiki's Plant Watch, I cant believe it says that you can pet exotic animals! When we were there was only a goat, a cow and some pigs.
Epcot - The Ellen ride (Universe of Energy?) or the Mexico ride both are very boring.
MGM - Star Wars (out dated)

Epcot - Honey I Shrunk the Audience (The worst attraction in all of WDW in my opinion with a pre-show that has nothing to do with the actual attraction.)
MK - A tie between Hall of Presidents and Stitch's Great Escape
MGM - The Magic of Disney Animation
AK - The Festival of the Lion King (It wasn't bad, just my least favourite.)

I loved Rafiki's Planet Watch. I got to see a lion getting a checkup. I also really liked Ellen's Energy Adventure.

MK - Hall of Presidents
MGM - Backlot Tour... it used to be pretty good but lately not so much
EPCOT - Living Seas
AK - Kilamanjaro Safari

For the MK I'd say Stitch but plenty of people have that covered so I'll say the Tomorrowland Raceway. Lines are always long and it's so slow that at 8, my daughter declared it boring.

The Mexico ride at EPCOT is a bit of a snooze.

The only thing at MGM we consciously avoid is the B&TB show. (edit: thanks to below reminder, the HISTK playground too)

Everything at AK gets at least an "okay" from us.

MK- It's a 3-way tie between Swiss Family Robinson, The Tiki Room, and the Country bear Jamboree. I might have to add BTMRR to the list. The last time I rode it we were in the front car and it just wasn't fun at all.

Epcot-Ellens Energy snooze-a-rama.

MGM-Backlot Tour. I also dislike the Indiana Jones show. I think it should be re-done or gotten rid of.

AK-Kali River Rapids. I think this ride is feast or famine. You either get drenched or stay bone dry. At least in my experience.

Have you all been on the new ride in Mexico? You might find a great improvement.

Also, I loved Beauty and the Beast at MGM. What is it that you didn't like?

Have you all been on the new ride in Mexico? You might find a great improvement.

Also, I loved Beauty and the Beast at MGM. What is it that you didn't like?

The "new" mexico ride is the same as the old one + donald duck. They finally updated those scratchy from the 70's videos of mexico and added the cartoonish feel w/ donald but thats it. Its cute and I don't hate it b/c its always a nice cool place to enjoy a rest but I wish they would do something more w/ it.

Magic Kingdom - the Stitch Ride. Why is it there? Just knock it down - a block of concrete would provide more entertainment.

Epcot - the whole park sucks but I really really hate the living with the land thing. It's like a bad, poorly written, uninformative, unrepresentative geography lesson.

Animal Kingdom - It's Tough To Be A Bug. Overrated, cramped and just a horrible movie.

MGM Studios - Backlot Tour - it was outdated in 1997, and it hasn't changed since. Yes, we've all seen the ship from Flight of the Navigator...

MK - Stitch
Epcot - HISTA, does anyone under the age of about 30 even remember Honey I Shrunk the Kids? That movie came out in 1989!
AK - It's Tough to Be a Bug - I hate bugs
Studios - Backlot Tour, I think ... that Narnia thing is completely lame but at least it is somewhat current

MK - Stitch

Epcot - Mission Space

MGM - Hmmm....can't think of anything I don't like about MGM.....

AK - Dinosaur

Magic Kingdom - Astro Orbitor
Epcot- Mission Space
MGM- Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom- Primeval Whirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter