Wanna be Travel Agents - Please Help!

Rhiluvsd

Earning My Ears
Hi Bugeters! (Spelling is atrocious)

We are a family of four coming to DisneyWorld for our first ever CRUISE! But we will be flying in on September 11th and coming home on the 22nd.

We will be going on the cruise for the 15th. We are booking this because the flights are far to good to pass up..we had originally intended on going in October but we can't find the flights (holy tangent batman) So we are looking for a room from Sept 11th - 15th....will we need a vehicle? What about transfers from the Airport? What about cheap things to do? What about getting to the cruise center? What about getting from the cruise directly to the airport? Benefits offsite..onsite?

What should I be checking for lowest rate on EVERYTHING? Please help... I know that this is the place to come...And the pay isn't great...But everyone that can help.... i have two prizes that I am going to give away...so it would be worth your while to play if you have time...

my email is rhiwork@gmail.com thanks in advance.

My best advice would be to keep your eyes open for the Disney Free Dining Plan. You'll get all your food included in the room rack rate. Great deal for a family of 4.

Nothing is truly inexpensive in Orlando but you can go to Downtown Disney for free and you can go to Universal Citywalk for the cost of parking.

Waterparks will probably cost you $30 a peice but you can spend the entire day there. Lot's of fun.

On the car rental, see if you can drop it off in Port Canaveral so you won't have to pay for transfers to the pier. As for the return, hire a limo. It will cost you the same as 4 transfers to the airport or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter