Walts...

samtom

Earning My Ears
Hi, can anybody tell me if you can see the parade from this restaurant? Was thinking of booking a meal here to watch the parade going past rather than standing outside?

Also can anybody recommend somewhere nice for a pot of tea and slice of cake during the day?

Hi, can anybody tell me if you can see the parade from this restaurant? Was thinking of booking a meal here to watch the parade going past rather than standing outside?

Also can anybody recommend somewhere nice for a pot of tea and slice of cake during the day?

you can see the parade from some of the tables inside Walts - but you're not guaranteed a window-side table on the correct side of the restaurant to see the parade.

cable car bakeshop on Main St is good - they don't do pots of tea though. I think you'd get a proper pot of tea with waffles etc inside the Cafe Fantasia bar inside the Disneyland Hotel in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter