• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt's - Express Menu

MouseMomx2

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

Does Walt's still do an express menu? If so, does anyone know the current cost? Also, is it served all day or only for lunch?

TIA

Hi

Yes they do but it's not well advertised, you have to specifically ask for the express lunch menu

Its 19.99 euros and is lunch only I think

Phil

its definitely only for lunch, from noon until 3pm to be able to use the express lunch menu.

In Feb this year the mains were a choice of cod in a spice crust or rissotto, can't remember a third choice

Pudding was cafe gourmand

Hi, don't know when you're going, but we tried to do express lunch at Silver Spur in February half term and were told that they don't do it in school holidays.:surfweb:

We were there over our half term (11th to 15th Feb) and had the express lunch at the silver spur and walts fine. Not sure how they manage that as it'll be school holidays for different countries at different times ...

Sounds like a fob off to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter