Walt Disney World Vlog - Osborne Spectacle Of Dancing Lights 2015 (SuperSorrell)

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros

Walt Disney World Vlog - Osborne Spectacle Of Dancing Lights 2015 (SuperSorrell) - tonight i went to hollywood studios in walt disney world in orlando florida. the christmas lights are on and in their final year. enjoy my video and coverage of the event. thanks for watching guys please follow me @supersorrell and check out www.supersorrell.com

Have a great trip!

Last edited:
I thought the lights were not supposed to start until Fri night. when did that change that

They started them early this year (their final year at WDW.)

They will be on this entire week.
It was first billed several weeks ago as an" AP/DVC preview," but then it was announced that it would
be open to all.

Thank you for answering. We are Dvc and AP holders and have been here at BWV since 10/21 and booked extra days just to see them Fri. Not a mention of it anywhere here. Thank you again I came especially to get one last view of them. Now I will be able to see them a few nights . Was it too crowded?

it was quiet but thats because people thought it opened friday so most people stumbled upon it.

it is now listed on the times guide, me and my wife had a blast. they had a sit down area at the end of the street with a bar that was a nice touch! thanks for watching the video!!

have an awesome time! plan to stay for a little while and enjoy all the different display songs, the lights are amazing! i really enjoyed myself and glad i have seen this before it leaves!

I am so excited to take my DD3 to experience them for the first (and only) time. I haven't been able to see them since before she was born ( bedtime too early) but am so excited for us both. I think she will be blown away!

hi guys,

the eggnog was on one of the carts in the street during the lights. they also have a bar at the back near the backlot area that serves it too.

the lights have been coming on about 540ish around dusk - its a fun time to be in orlando

make sure u stop by santa goofey too guys! hes out now too!

We went to DHS to see the Osborne Lights last night. It was so nice. I have never seen it so empty. So nice!

Here is a picture of my daughter and sister. Notice how light the crowd was!

OL.jpg

awesome! it was like that the other night i was there too glad you had a blast! thanks for checking out my video! have an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter